Ayvi's Bow gallery

Thank you very much!
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
Some nice builds there Ayvi!

I will test out the RotC LA / Barrage build.

I'm impressed with how good you're able to make the build without making it expensive. Well done!
Hello guys, I'm relatively new to the game and wondering why lightning arrow over tornado shot for the LA+barrage (chaos) build ?

Doesnt the lightning modifier from the LA (so less phys dmg to convert?) hurt us?

*my friend explained to me that the base physical damage is still the same so it doesnt matter we still get full conversions to chaos, etc.?
Last edited by Kirbynatorz on Nov 26, 2016, 2:12:08 AM
"
Kirbynatorz wrote:
Hello guys, I'm relatively new to the game and wondering why lightning arrow over tornado shot for the LA+barrage (chaos) build ?

Doesnt the lightning modifier from the LA (so less phys dmg to convert?) hurt us?

*my friend explained to me that the base physical damage is still the same so it doesnt matter we still get full conversions to chaos, etc.?

LA is one of the fastest clearing skills so i think thats the reason LA is chosen over TS or something else
Hey what about Kaom's heart for the point blank elemental build?

With tornado shot obviously.
Last edited by Kirbynatorz on Nov 27, 2016, 7:00:05 PM
"
Kirbynatorz wrote:
Hey what about Kaom's heart for the point blank elemental build?

With tornado shot obviously.

It's good for shotgunning bosses
IRL stuff
Hi Ayvi,

Which of these builds is best for Uber Lab? TS/Barrage? Is it best with The Signal Fire or with Drillneck?

Thanks!
"
sephonly wrote:
Hi Ayvi,

Which of these builds is best for Uber Lab? TS/Barrage? Is it best with The Signal Fire or with Drillneck?

Thanks!

ROTC with drillneck
IRL stuff
Hello!
I'm not sure what to buy first, helmet with +2 barrage or quiver with +1 arrow? Does the +1 arrow on the quiver influence the barrage damage?
Do you think that another helmet, other than the devoto, with high life can be good too?
Thank you!
"
Megazordi64 wrote:
Hello!
I'm not sure what to buy first, helmet with +2 barrage or quiver with +1 arrow? Does the +1 arrow on the quiver influence the barrage damage?
Do you think that another helmet, other than the devoto, with high life can be good too?
Thank you!

For my build, i usually go for vuln on hit glove first since that's where most of the dps is coming from. poison + dot. then, i would go with +1 drillneck since it's the cheaper option and it gives +1 to LA as well. you can go with whatever helm that suits you. I prefer devoto in breach because of chaos res vs chayula. Rat's nest offers nice dps. Starkonja offers hp.
IRL stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info