Ayvi's Bow gallery

"
Ayvi wrote:
"
nikolasun wrote:
plz add your offen screen) just i have nice gear and i cant kill uber. May be i have lags or havan't skill, but i need to know your dmg that compare with my dps.

screen for what build?

i mean screen with your stats)
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
"
Ayvi wrote:
"
kontomatiego wrote:
Thanks for answer.

The difference is in damage type. Chaos vs Elemental
I would pick rotc la/barrage. If you can't afford rotc, use a death opus

Thanks for advice and can you show all gems what you used and jewelers ???

"
kontomatiego wrote:
"
Ayvi wrote:
"
kontomatiego wrote:
Thanks for answer.

The difference is in damage type. Chaos vs Elemental
I would pick rotc la/barrage. If you can't afford rotc, use a death opus

Thanks for advice and can you show all gems what you used in rotc LA/BARRAGE build ( what auras/curses etc.) and jewelers, and what I can replace the unique gear (they are expensive).

Thank You
Last edited by kontomatiego on Oct 17, 2016, 7:30:45 PM
"
nikolasun wrote:
"
Ayvi wrote:
"
nikolasun wrote:
plz add your offen screen) just i have nice gear and i cant kill uber. May be i have lags or havan't skill, but i need to know your dmg that compare with my dps.

screen for what build?

i mean screen with your stats)

You need to be specific. Stats for what build?

"
kontomatiego wrote:
"
kontomatiego wrote:
Thanks for answer.t auras/curses etc.) and jewelers, and what I can replace the unique gear (they are expensive).

Thank You

They are already listed
IRL stuff

for tornado - barrage plz
Ok i try LA/Barrage build.
Tell me one more thing, what point bandits u got and what about survival on this build.

Thanks
"
nikolasun wrote:

for tornado - barrage plz

DPS with just hatred and ice golem in hideout

Mirrored bow + mirroed amulet + mirrored ring

DPS with 357 pdps rotc and non-mirrored gears

"
kontomatiego wrote:
Ok i try LA/Barrage build.
Tell me one more thing, what point bandits u got and what about survival on this build.

Thanks

Oak, Kill, Alira. Assassin subclass is a must. You will get alot of hp nodes going into constitution since you won't need that many dps nodes.

IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Oct 20, 2016, 7:02:23 AM
Thanks)
How i can got more dps? i have around 105k dps on barrage, but ratio for is 160 high. sorry for my eng)
ps your boots can up dps to 112.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdwFLQguCIkPqxGBE9oUdRVDFr8ZihmOG8ghdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6Mgk1kjY9N9Q51DpCOuFDMUd-S3hM_02STeNOKlFHU89VS1b6W69daGHiYqxjp2VNZdNpTmxGbIxtbG8nbztv8nBScUNybHTtdct293fXd-N4DXrvfXV_K4TZhs6J04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CVBZcGmmqa8ZuNnaqgn6R4pMKmV6lusQG1SLXyu-O9Nr6nwBrBM8HVwzrEosqpzZjPXs_d02_TftQj2L3awd1G3aje-OdU6mLtP-2D7g7vevGK_o_-uv_e?accountName=nikolasun&characterName=Luyseka
"
nikolasun wrote:
How i can got more dps? i have around 105k dps on barrage, but ratio for is 160 high. sorry for my eng)
ps your boots can up dps to 112.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdwFLQguCIkPqxGBE9oUdRVDFr8ZihmOG8ghdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6Mgk1kjY9N9Q51DpCOuFDMUd-S3hM_02STeNOKlFHU89VS1b6W69daGHiYqxjp2VNZdNpTmxGbIxtbG8nbztv8nBScUNybHTtdct293fXd-N4DXrvfXV_K4TZhs6J04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CVBZcGmmqa8ZuNnaqgn6R4pMKmV6lusQG1SLXyu-O9Nr6nwBrBM8HVwzrEosqpzZjPXs_d02_TftQj2L3awd1G3aje-OdU6mLtP-2D7g7vevGK_o_-uv_e?accountName=nikolasun&characterName=Luyseka

Hi, maybe this tree will help you. Also, you want flat phys on your ring/amulet instead of flat ele
poeurl.com/OZf Your Tree
poeurl.com/OZg My Tree

Comparison, your tree vs my tree
All Resistance___________ 0% vs 8%
Accuracy_________________ 96 vs 80
Max life_________________ 32 vs 42
Max Life_________________ 162% vs 185%
Physical Damage__________ 20% vs 56%
Projectile Damage________ 61% vs 103%
Physical Damage w/ Bow___ 88% vs 114%
Attack Speed w/ Bow______ 21% vs 30%
Increased Attack Speed___ 59% vs 32%