Stuck at level 81, can you help with my build?

Because you have a 6L soul mantle, you're wasting the extra support it gives.

It may surprise you to learn this, but incinerate totems do more damage than flame totem does.

Here's what I would recommend, if you want to up your DPS:

Swap incinerate for flame totem, and use the Rain of Splinters Jewel to get some projectiles for it.

Then work on upgrading your other gear. You'll want a 4L to run whatever skill you're going to use to supplement your totems.

I didn't look at your tree; this is the first thing that came to my head for a suggestion.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I'll point out something smaller but will still help. On 3 of your flasks you can use an orb of augment to get an additional mod on each one.
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
There are some life nodes that you can grab that is more efficient than the 5% life nodes from the constitution cluster, such as the 6% life node beside Devotion. Also, the 4% and 8% life node from purity of flesh cluster also gives 12% life(average 6% life each node), 12% chaos res, and 10 str.

Additionally, consider the Barbarism node, although you may have to take out some life node on constitution cluster for it (4 at least), but I think 10% life + 20 str + 3 all elemental res + 8 fire res + 1 max fire res is better than just 20% life.

something like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA3UEBwVCBg4J9gthEFgQzBZvGjgdFB8CJy8n7SqNLJwyNDLRNsU22DpYOuE8LUGWRKFEq0WdRtdJG06uUftTUlWuVcZYd1nzXl1fBGP9ZlRmnmjycYVyD3Kpdqx65nsgfEt8g331ghCCm4PMg9uD84V7h2WPRo-mkFWRK5RvlnSa4J2uogCnCKeUrJisqq4Sr7exNrFCtoa3PsT2xq7NFs9-0PXR_dR82CTYvdq52t3fsOFz42rqGOvu7DjsVe0g8WzyRfcy-JP60v4K_oc=

As for gems:

YES to swap incinerate with flame totem, because incinerate gets a "stage bonus" to damage where flame totem doesn't. Read more about incinerate here. Though I never played incinerate totem build, but I am confident the "300% more damage at stage 4" bonus outweights the 30% damage and cast speed reduction.http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incinerate

I heard "added chaos damage" is also a good choice, since most mobs have either elemental resist or chaos resist and not both. Since incinerate fires alot of shots, each shot gets the benefit of the added damage.

Lastly, without ancestral bond, your build is kinda in the middle of nowhere. you have already put so many nodes into totems, I think your totem damage is much better than fireball or magma orb. Recasting a totem is probably a better choice than using those other 2 skills. Also, ancestral bond allows you to have 3 totems, which you can keep recasting.

Hope it helps!

Edit: To answer your question about your question about CWDT, it depends on what defensive setup you have. Some people like to have their defense set up trigger more often, so in order to achieve it, they have to keep CWDT at low level (higher level CWDT requires more damage taken to trigger). The downside to a low level CWDT setup is the linked gems also have to stay at low level, so their effectivenss might be lower.
Last edited by j12funki on Sep 6, 2015, 7:59:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info