What i should do?

Can you give me some tips what i should change in my character or what item i should get to progress?
Pants
Your profile doesn't show your character.

You have to do a little more work.

Click reply.
Click character.
Click all his items.
Copy-paste passive tree.

Maybe write a couple words what your problems are, what gets you killed, what you cannot kill, why you need upgrades.

Then maybe we can help.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
BaalSeinOpa wrote:
Pants

Preposterous
Items:

Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUGIwceCC4IiQ2NDkgRlha_GY4fQSF2I_Yk_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwylDY9N9Q51DpCQzFJUUp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVvpbr11oXfJh4mKsZU1sjG1sb_JwUnDVdO11y311fwJ_K4bOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-QCpUFlS6a8ZuNnaqgn6R4puCn1LTFtUi74702vqfBM8FJwdXC7MSiyNzKqc2Y02_TftQj2cbawdwV3aje-OOf51TqYuyw7T_tg-4O73rw1fPq_MX-Hf66_sj_3g==?accountName=gruta1&characterName=Sniperinio

I have problem with being 1-shooted and low dps.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Your profile doesn't show your character.

You have to do a little more work.

Click reply.
Click character.
Click all his items.
Copy-paste passive tree.

Maybe write a couple words what your problems are, what gets you killed, what you cannot kill, why you need upgrades.

Then maybe we can help.

papa i made it!
Well done, son. Come grab a cookie. ;)

1. None of your items has a life roll. Of course you're getting oneshot.
Aim for 70+ flat life on every rare piece, along with resists and - if you can afford it - damage.
You can buy items like this fpor 1-5 chaos each on poe.trade.

Your tree is not very life-heavy, so you will still have issues, but not as horrible as now.
Take the remaining 4-5% life nodes that you skipped. You'll have to sacrifice damage nodes for this, like the 3 points in accuracy/attackspeed.

2. Use another bow.
Lioneyes does good damage, but it is not a crit bow, it only has 5% crit chance.
Try to get your hands on a Harbinger base item with good dps and extra crit.

3. I don't understand your item/gem choices. You're using a pure physical attack, but have flat fire damage crafted on your rings, a WED gem on TS... That's not how it works.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 4, 2015, 8:26:35 AM
I'm not the most experienced player but I am leveling a TS ranger. You have a lot of empty gem slots. Is this intended? It looks like you are going for fire damage and increased elemental damage. Running Herald of Ash should give you an immediate dps boost as well as helping to proliferate AOE damage. Personally, I use Hatred and HOA. If you are using an ice golem then cursing with Assassin's Mark will increase your critical strike. It is also nice to have Frenzy available. You can quickly put on even 3 frenzy charges for another damage gain. I haven't done this myself yet (though I probably should ) but if you have the extra sockets you can run a Cast When Damage Taken setup. I understand that Arctic Armor is pretty popular with TS Rangers. Other than that, just like these other people have said, life on gear and life on tree. I have been focusing about 50/50 between the two. Playing self found my gear roles could be better but even with moderately low role gear I have close to 3k life and TS tool tips around 3.2K and significantly higher with aura-HOA-charges (I'm on my phone so I can't check exact numbers). If you trade you should be able to get much higher numbers than I have pretty easily.

The more experienced people can give you more and better advice but that is my two cents.

Good luck and have fun!

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info