6 socket question

If i use vorici bench to do 6 socket on my 5s 5linked armor, will the end result be messed up colors and random links? Or will it preserve colors and links and simply add another slot? This is too expensive for me to experiment on. Anyone knows the outcome? Thanks.
random colours random links
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
I am newly back to game.

How/where do I get this bench?

How does one use it?

Thank you.
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
"
I am newly back to game.

How/where do I get this bench?

How does one use it?

Thank you.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Master
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I had the immense luck of keeping my links and colors after adding another socket. I had RRRGB all linked and ended up with rrrgb linked and an extra blue socket un-linked. Now all i need is 1500 fuse to get this show on the road.
Yeah, I don't think it's random going from 5 to 6 sockets. It just adds the socket without messing up the links. At least that's what I've heard from people who did it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info