Tri res high life helmet

Found this awesome helmet today,how much is she worth?

Last edited by _BackToBasics_ on Sep 4, 2015, 4:23:34 AM
Bump

this is really important to me guys,please answer
The rolls it got are great, but it's on such a low level item I don't think has much value. I think you would have a hard time selling it, but maybe try 1 chaos. I might just hang onto it as a way to deal with resistance holes.
"
Ulrichvonbeck wrote:
The rolls it got are great, but it's on such a low level item I don't think has much value. I think you would have a hard time selling it, but maybe try 1 chaos. I might just hang onto it as a way to deal with resistance holes.

Well.im already capped at 75% so..although it has no defensive stats like armor or evasion it can still be worth more than 1c if sold to the right costumer,i think i'll try 3 chaos.

by the way,i can't get procurement to work,it's displaying this error:
[Error] Error reading character data for _BackToBasics_, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. Make sure that your account name is entered correctly and with the correct casing. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

am i the only one?
Last edited by _BackToBasics_ on Sep 6, 2015, 5:39:17 PM
Yeah, I agree. Hold onto it for an alt character or something. The base is just not good enough to be valued amazingly. Let me ask you a question; would you buy it for 3c? No? Then it's not worth 3c. The work that is required to find the correct buyer for an extra 2c isn't efficient.

As for procurement, switch to Acquisition.
IGN: Squid
"
GrenadeSaint wrote:
Yeah, I agree. Hold onto it for an alt character or something. The base is just not good enough to be valued amazingly. Let me ask you a question; would you buy it for 3c? No? Then it's not worth 3c. The work that is required to find the correct buyer for an extra 2c isn't efficient.

As for procurement, switch to Acquisition.

Ok,thx man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info