☆ Saranghaeyo_'s Physical Bow Ranger Resource ☆ WIP ☆ Gear & Gem Link Discussion ☆

Slower proj will reduce your clear speed by a decent amount.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:

If you are oneshotting everything anyway - then, yes.
But if it takes several hits to kill an enemy - then SP increase clear speed.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Etherfire wrote:

For better clear speed i use Split+Chain. Chain with 20 quality compensates projectile speed.
TS is used on single target. And its no matter what projectile speed is when u damage Vaal in Uber for example.
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.
First off I want to say that this is a super well written guide.

I'm saving currency to get a mirrored bow and was wondering what colors I should put on it. I don't care about reflect or anything, I just want pure DPS. I've seen a few people using TS-GMP-FA-PPAD-PCoC-ICD, and I think that's what I'll probably use. But I've also seen most mirrored bows on poe.trade have GGGGBR or GGGBBR, and they'll usually use added fire or WED. Assuming I use PCoC and the rest of my gear is good, what's the 6L that has the most DPS?

Also for some more background I was thinking of basically turning my character into an uber farmer since I already hit 100, which is why I don't care about reflect.
Last edited by duckyduckyducky on Nov 12, 2015, 7:38:06 PM
4g1r1b is probably the most versatile. You can use it easily with full physical skills (TS, SA) as well as those which convert some of their damage to elemental (lightning arrow, ice shot, etc.). The red slot will then be use for WED.

For power charges generation, just use HoI or HoT, curse on hit and assassin's mark. Against boss, you may want to stick pcoc in the blue slot if you have 4 or more power charges.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I second what Panini said, friend from my guild tried to sell his 4g2b mirrored bow for months and eventually didn't succed before quitting Poe for good. Or buy 2 bows like that guy who signs his stuff with "Gucci".
Burn all the orbs!
BUMPED

great post! ty alot!
monthly bump for great thread :o
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
4g1r1b is probably the most versatile. You can use it easily with full physical skills (TS, SA) as well as those which convert some of their damage to elemental (lightning arrow, ice shot, etc.). The red slot will then be use for WED.

Have read you advice and made GGGGBR mirror. THX.
Spoiler

Now is a question, what gems will be better on Uber Atziri and Uber Vaals(elemental resistance)?

TS-GMP-PPAD-SP-PTL-WED or TS-GMP-PPAD-SP-ICD-Added Fire?

Second gives about 10% less DPS with my 80% crit chance. But gives more physical base for leech and less affected by her resistances.
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info