Joined in 2012, too dank for forum titles

"
To op are you trying to suggest that we all ditch forum titles, or are you just stating your preference? If someone is giving you a hard time about it promptly ignore them. The game is free so we appreciate any contributions you make even if they don't involve money.

"
I'd be amazed if even half the kids on here even know what 'dank' originally meant.

I've been wondering what "dank" is supposed to mean now. To my knowledge dank is like wet and possibly musky. I.e. My basement is dank. But the way everyone is throwing it around lately I feel like I am missing out on some hidden meaning. Just like when "all that and a bag a chips!" was popular I still think I'm missing out on some meaning there.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dank-memes

"
About
“Dank Memes” is an ironic expression used to mock online viral media and in-jokes that have exhausted their comedic value to the point of being trite or cliché. In this context, the word “dank,” originally coined as a term for high quality marijuana, is satirically used as a synonym for “cool.”
Dank you. Dank you muchy munch.
"
Did a bee like land on your keyboard and roll around?

No that was his forehead i would assume! but close!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
My title is all plain and boring, but the word "Alpha" looks cool I guess? I mean dank af.
IGN: @Chopatron
When memes gets viral, the original place (4chan, 9gag, SA, whatever) were it was "created " starts spamming FeelsBadMan.jpg (already dank) and feel like they just lost their most precious inside joke to the mainstream.

Hence, it's now DANK, COOL (problem is, even your mother thinks it's "cool and funny"). So the kids go back to their basement to try to force some new memes
"
Chopatron wrote:
My title is all plain and boring, but the word "Alpha" looks cool I guess? I mean dank af.

That's so alpha! But still not the Alpha and Omega...

http://www.pidjin.net/2015/09/03/god-is-a-woman/
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 4, 2015, 3:00:45 AM
Xenomorphs are pretty dank.
Vielen Dank. :D
I learned something new today. However, haven't seen "dank" anywhere recently except in this thread.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I posted just to see my dank titles.

Mah Kiwi is so dank
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info