"4x0=0"

0*4=0
0 x 0 = 4
8===D Is this the make little faces thread :D >_< 0.0 >:o <==8 4X0=Don't understand drop principles.
4 * 0.0001 ~~ 0

4 * 0.0001 * 1 million players = 400 =/ 0.

Who cares about your individual experience of finding a Shavs or not? This game is designed for people who trade. You are not supposed to find your own individual Shavs, even if you are playing for 5000 hours (there is a decent chance to, of course). But you will find a ton of other useful stuff that other people desire. And when you trade that in a clever manner, given that the total amount of Shavs in circulation quadruples (a reasonable approximation for short term leagues, at least), an individual player's access to obtaining a Shavs (or any other T1 unique) greatly increases. What is so hard to understand about that?
uint64 drop_rate = (1 << 63);

// after 4x patch

drop_rate <<= 2;
"

But [the game is] not *designed* to make players find a shavronne's wrappings, or even acquire one. I've got thousands of hours by now and I've never used it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see where I stated that the game is designed for finding or acquiring Shavronne's (substitute any other T1 unique). Next to my actual point, what I actually wanted to say is: the drop rates are so low for high-end uniques (even after quadrupling) that you cannot reasonably expect to find a Shavs, ever. If you want to be reasonably sure to obtain one, you have to play *and* trade cleverly.

I did not want to say that you cannot enjoy the game or fulfill your own goals if you don't trade (I admit: my phrase "This game is designed for people who trade" was a crude shortcut to my point). But in order to obtain access to the one T1 unique you desire, trading is virtually necessary.
[/quote]
It did not??
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
"
I thought this change just meant that 4 shavs would drop at once instead of 1

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

One to wear
One to give to a friend
One to sell (2beez)
One to put away for a rainy day!
It's not like welfare uniques ruined WoW or D3 or any other game. Let the casuals have their fun.
Yeah. Let SenorPez have his fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info