Looking for suggestions for Spell and Range Totem builds ?

Hi

I've tried Flame and Incinerate totems and they work well. Now I was wanting to see what other fun/interesting builds are possible. I have not seen alot so far for 2.0

I played with Arc and that seems like it has good possibilities. Also read split arrow could work.

Please list builds / gear if you can as well with the suggestions. Thanks
Hey there, if you are looking for the best totem build Flame or Incinerate totem it is.

If youre looking for just any totem build pick what any spell you like really

Ice nova is also a good pick because chill and freeze. A totembuild is super flexible in gear, for a critversion you always want to use daggers with spelldmg.

I hope i could help you out. cheers
With a Sire of Shards ball lightning and magma orb are very very good.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
With a Sire of Shards ball lightning and magma orb are very very good.

Also Arctic Breath. Without Sire, EK totems are pretty good (Sire doesn't really feel worth it on them).

For RAT most of the normal bow/wand skills work. RoA was the classic once Ele Hit wand got nerfed into the ground, but TS, Ice Shot, KB, SA are all fine.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Sep 2, 2015, 3:53:30 AM
"
Dano02a wrote:
Hi

I've tried Flame and Incinerate totems and they work well. Now I was wanting to see what other fun/interesting builds are possible. I have not seen alot so far for 2.0

I played with Arc and that seems like it has good possibilities. Also read split arrow could work.

Please list builds / gear if you can as well with the suggestions. Thanks

[2.0 updated] Shmizz's hardcore perma-freeze guide
Freeze pulse totems
Awesome build if you ask me (and my cold witch ^_^)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info