What's the point of running high level maps?

Why run lvl 82 maps when you can fast clear lower levels?

What items are available for drop that makes the maps so expensive? I know the mods can roll higher, but is that it? Do more super-uniques drop from higher map levels?

Thanks
high ilvl jewelry, better experience gain etc. thats where you get your high ilvl base items to craft on. at least thats from what I know of. dunno if there is any better benefits besides higher tier uniques drop. i guess most of the good uniques can drop in the 68-70 maps so im prolly missing a lot of things, but I never get past ilvl 75 maps so Idk
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Sep 1, 2015, 6:46:52 PM
You can level from 99-100 with 82s in a couple of hours.

If you know anything about leveling you'll know fucking absurd this is.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Yeah it's basically a currency sink for people who can't be bothered to settle with 2% per map.

If you don't care about lv 100, sell your 79s.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I do it for challenge my characters. To see if they are competent. Feels good making a build that can do all contents game has to offer. Same reason I did/do uber,. certainly cant make any real money from it since 1.2. Then if you can do uber whats the point in more money? you win da game doh? I have zero interest in leveling but then there is that too for many. Higher maps more exp.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 2, 2015, 9:58:52 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
You can level from 99-100 with 82s in a couple of hours.

If you know anything about leveling you'll know fucking absurd this is.

This.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info