Explosive Arrow Damage Question

Hi, I would like to know if someone can help me out with that. I'm doing explosive arrow build but I can't understand what is going on. I have been looking for half hour but seens there's no information about that or I was looking in the wrong place. I'm trying to change my fire damage per fuse charge, by getting nodes of #% increased fire damage, but it seens the value doesn't change. Is that normal or I'm not getting the right nodes?? If it wont change, how can I really know my damage?? Thanks
Tooltip dps only reflects the first part of a 2 part attack (the actual projectile hit in your case). You can do the calculation yourself I think. Doesn't the tooltip tell you the damage per fuse? Then you'd have to figure out how many fuses you want to calculate for.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
He tells me my base damage, but I don't know if that means that its just the basic damage, and not the damage with all the %inc fire dmg, or I'm just getting the wrong %inc fire damage nodes... That's why I wanted to confirm if really does not change it, or if I'm doing wrong.
There are no wrong fire damage nodes. If you get increased fire damage nodes, you get increased fire damage. Ignore the tooltip or do the math yourself. Base damage includes your gear and passives. The game can't know how many fuses you'll put on a monster so can't calculate the explosion. It works. People have been using the skill for 2 years.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info