3 MILLION MAPS per week!?

doing around 4-6 maps daily... last time i did a public party map was like 2 years ago xD
I do a few 79-81 rotations per day in Standard from the board, as my guild is on holiday in Rampage/Tempest and these maps are too expensive to run solo (and safer to run in groups).

These rotations are semi-public in that they are on the board, you have to be level 90+, you have to bring your own 79-81 map, and you have to be able to run most map mods.

This combination tends to filter out most [Removed by Support]

If you do a few rotations and behave normally you get invited after a while. If you can't you get kicked on sight. So it works reasonably well.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Rachel on Sep 1, 2015, 9:38:42 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
These rotations are semi-public in that they are on the board, you have to be level 90+, you have to bring your own 79-81 map, and you have to be able to run most map mods.

how exclusive, but you're really sure of the bolded part?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by Rachel on Sep 1, 2015, 9:39:14 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
I do a few 79-81 rotations per day in Standard from the board, as my guild is on holiday in Rampage/Tempest and these maps are too expensive to run solo (and safer to run in groups).

If you do a few rotations and behave normally you get invited after a while. If you can't you get kicked on sight. So it works reasonably well.

um how does being 90+ makes you any better lol?
Last edited by Rachel on Sep 1, 2015, 9:39:39 AM
Who uses that board anyway? Not me, that's for sure.
"
andreicde wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:

um how does being 90+ makes you any better lol?

Most people who make it to 90 either build so that they very seldom die, or are persistent to a fault. The latter can be filtered out.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Last edited by Rachel on Sep 1, 2015, 9:40:11 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:

how exclusive, but you're really sure of the bolded part?

Do a few of the really public groups ("come join my 68 maps for free") and you'll come to understand what I mean.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Rachel on Sep 1, 2015, 9:40:34 AM
What I find appalling in his answer was actually the fact that he stated "We're happy with the map change because now we have more people running maps".

That does not give a clear justification on why the change was applied. For example you can now have more people playing maps because they are struggling to grind for high level maps so now majority of the maps ran are 68-73.

Anyway, i can run about 6-7 maps a day before i get bored and do something else. I'm sure there are people who do around that everyday. So you only really need about 60k people who do the same everyday and you will get your 3 million.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
I did public games until I realised other ppl cant play for shit and it will cost you your char. Think it was My first ever map.
"
gesichtspalme wrote:
I want to do maps at my own pace. It's not unusual that I take 20-30 minutes to clear a single map and I often take long breaks in between to watch an episode of my favorite shows or so, which is not really compatible with parties facerolling through maps over and over.

Same, and I always end up using all 6 portals to loot the map.
I can imagine a lot of people playing solo just for the 6 loot portals and tbh I dont really see the point in playing with a party and losing out on loot for an experiance boost.

Dont get me wrong though, there are times I do enjoy mapping in a party, but I do so knowing I wont be looting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info