Best defense options for Fire Nova Mine character

Hey guys,

So after a few build attempts I found away that actually makes FNM viable and not suck. But I still have one problem that I am just not sure about, Defenses.

I was thinking about running Acro/Phase acro and using MoM off of mana. Adding in Cloak of the Flame until/if I decide to buy a lightning coil cause im poor this league. Probably adding in AA would be a good option as well but that would eat into the mana reserve pool.

Do you guys think this is viable or maybe you have suggestions for a better way? Was also thinking of maybe going ZO + EB and restless ward but not sure on that because then I would most likely have to drop acro/phase acro.

Thanks for any and all advice/opinions
As a mine user i would expect you would get interrupted a lot. So i would recommend unwavering stance to prevent that. And with unwavering, you might as well go full armor with iron reflexes + grace + a few solid armor nodes.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
What class?
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
I haven't seen one mine guide in 2.0. Does it suck that bad?
Still up in the air but probably scion, templar, witch or shadow. It all depends on how I build defensively.

Scion is the current front runner

Edit. I can fit in unwavering but don't think I can fit in IR without some important nodes being sacrificed
Last edited by Kartikdon on Aug 31, 2015, 6:05:28 PM
"
eternalbeat wrote:
I haven't seen one mine guide in 2.0. Does it suck that bad?

Yes... But I have a new way to play it and once I test it in maps, and it works as well as it does so far, then I'll be writing a guide.
You can always use the eye of Chayula for the stun.

I like endurance charges w/ pure ES gear. Get as much ES as possible. cwdt setup with molten shell

add two iron skin granite flasks and you have 8000 armour and 3-6es when you get surrounded. plus 2-3k life.

use LW LD FC and you won't get surrounded. hopefully

don't forget to spec shield regen

It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
Is eye of chayula worth using for the points being saved coming from scion. Not much else by it for me
Last edited by Kartikdon on Aug 31, 2015, 7:34:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info