HELP NEED HELP WITH PASSIVE

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAt9YIZ9tZLaixkIMJRnG0DMrT6rq-ig18kyehL1fJf8bviGwLKPqioxGW-Tci9ILHuJNRdAceDkjXz20Z-egc3BqBlS5d8kmx2VsRUOvujxqmmfDVnWO29xslNbmnCElRj_rljisKS66nK52uj0bYJNDQe9cRLwN1HRQ2xV9q62ORK_rSi3qZmlh3Zp4XLwFvtUhfBHIPZOfi9wYjcYVV1oRIH0FXKYCk99dcawMeRtesmMNtFr_xbA-rNtgki0kbwzoqjRmK7FWXBsSi35ihImJa9PiiQA==

heya guys got a 5l shavs, i wanna do incinerate :)
plz tell me if u think it is a stable passive... really want a good char.
i got decent es gear btw so yea! im alrdy thanking for the help :)
IGN: Hala_Gaben
Abyss jewels are actually broken
Nah it's inefficient. You need to do point by point analysis - those nodes in the Templar really aren't worth it when you can just take jewel slots or the shadow elemental damage. Also missing Arcane Vision which is mandatory.

Nugiyen has a nice build, you might want to look at it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 31, 2015, 3:14:04 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Nah it's inefficient. You need to do point by point analysis - those nodes in the Templar really aren't worth it when you can just take jewel slots or the shadow elemental damage. Also missing Arcane Vision which is mandatory.

Nugiyen has a nice build, you might want to look at it.

is Arcane Vision really mandatory, for a Low Life Incinerate that actually gets close to monsters - or just a really good "quality of life" against the "can't see shit syndrome"?

also if he already went Templar, maybe grab Zealot's Oath?

one final thing I'm missing, is Mana Regen. or does raw mana cover that?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Nothing to do with how close monsters get really, if you can't see what monsters are nearby or offscreen clearly, can't see rhoas about to charge at you, can't see Avian Retches about to throw at you then you're gunna have a very unhappy xp bar.

Mana regen is not so important to be honest, many build nowawdays use 2 Elreon rings to completely reduce the mana cost to 0 or one to significantly reduce to the point of insignificance. This path is the one you will want to take as a low-life incinerator.

Ghost Reaver is nice but it will depend on your final ES pool if you decide you want to take it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 31, 2015, 3:47:24 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAt9YIZ9tZLaixkL6AgwlGcbQMytPqur6KDXyTJ6EvV8l_xu-IUzVsCy-dKPqioyepflkRlvk3UEIi9Bbzgse4k1F0wfMHHtfPjDZtGSY8-egc3BqBXIqVLkmx5RmksQdj2VsRUGh06-6PGqaZ8NW0OOWOy70bJTW52mKnCElRj_r79Z1j5oFLrqcrGFadrtrd2CTQ0HvXl5dd8ha_6QIDdRpsNsVfarb3Ax6RK_fBi3orCh9BWHcBbxEvXwTi94RI99dca6yYw210VfFsXyo22EkbKo3sVQ== got new tree ready. improves little more ES and dmg :)
more efficient :D
IGN: Hala_Gaben
Abyss jewels are actually broken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info