Help with witch spark build

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVa5Eq4-mghDfsCycdhEQWND1QZYFQkyzrrMtH6crNbkdT20ZEVBQMCBu3YzZX-ASjRl-rxEP215ca4RI99esmMNtWK5epRNxj0aboZMnbAsi9OwYwcV_xlZjhq4V1yy_UEJTNYw25oHLvQdjFr8fQQMepJETnl3yfjNjQw3RDkhwUonTcNXK076KoS-0DFfJDXzqupDWLKY3ZjQKA-4zhx2-gsco-vnogwlGcZykb553B4cTES8rCrb334r3po5kHRS2-oV9FkBmnvrScg_Vdcy3cYWxQtq5Rtc=
Here is tree i created for my witch spark build which im about to create, would like to see what would you change etc. Suggestions
You're going to have a very hard time sustaining your energy shield without ghost reaver or zealot's oath. Highly recommend at least one of those two for a CI build and then speccing appropriately into regen or leech to help it out.

CI doesn't get to use flasks to sustain their "life" pool so playing without regen or leech will make fighting very hard when stuff starts dealing 1/4 of your ES pool in a single blow. Energy shield recharge rate and faster start of recharge nodes have been buffed in 2.0 as well, so those may be a viable option for a hit and run style as well.

Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Thanks, leech will be included then. Im new to ES i always prefered bulking life on marauder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info