Any good builds for shav's now?

I FINALLY had a shav's drop for me (well over 5000 hours played to date) last night. An exalted dropped soon thereafter. I have a shav's already in standard.

Are there any good low life builds anymore? I'm well aware that CoE and PA got nerfed. I played an EK LL toon in standard with 100K+dps. I guess maybe summoner is good now? Reveants still good? I have the +1 boots. I haven't really played summoners too much, is it fun? I kinda don't feel like leveling another toon now. I have like 10 toons in standard, many different builds. Played summoner a bit before, totally sucked against merc dominus

SHould I just sell my shav's? I guess I would like a windripper, a drill neck, acuities, vertex, chill of corruption, etc...I have most everything else on standard and would like to add to my collection there. I have a mjolner, void battery, etc....

What's the best move for me in terms of maintaining wealth/adding items to my collection? What do you guys think I should aim for?

I enjoy my mjolner toon, cyclone, EK caster, oror;s flicker striker, tornado shot ranger. What else would I like?
Last edited by Xaxarius on Aug 30, 2015, 6:00:37 PM
I dropped one too the other day and sold it immediately. Got a 6L Zodiac instead.

Now that blood rage works with all and not just on low life, the only real reason to go shavs low life is to stack more auras ( not much more cause reservation has been nerfed ) and for the PA bonus.

I ID it, watched it for a while and said to myself ... go sell it.

Low life was meta before but now there are much more options, that is actually cool.

Shav prices reflects this information ( 12-15 exa non linked, 30 exa linked )

Cheers
I suggest you better sell it before the price drops even further. This item is not making a comeback.

Unless you really want to play low life SRS and summoner which are manageable without low-life.
You actually don't need shav anymore to play low life (except in pvp), I battle tested it with a nice success. Coupled with the fact that low life doesn't give as much increased power than before, it makes shavronne's wrapping, despite its rarity, feel more like a unique among the others. It's not anymore the only way to go low life and low life is not as good as before.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Aug 31, 2015, 4:05:02 AM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I suggest you better sell it before the price drops even further. This item is not making a comeback.

Unless you really want to play low life SRS and summoner which are manageable without low-life.

Low life SRS? Pain Attunement wont increase SRS damage... is it for the auras?
"
respwnd wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Low life SRS? Pain Attunement wont increase SRS damage... is it for the auras?

Yes, SRS loves auras. Though IMHO the loss in defense really isn't worth it compared to a solid life/es hybrid. You don't get a shield and shavs doesn't have a ton of ES, so your HP pool ends up being pretty weak. Many would disagree with me though.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
SRS is better as life if I'm honest :/

Either CoC/Wander or sell it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
SRS is better as life if I'm honest :/

Either CoC/Wander or sell it.

or a pretty high MF build.
Is LL even used for anything other than MF builds with Wondertrap anymore? You can get more than 30% dps from jewels instead of going LL, so the dps aspect of LL is dead.
"
AxxiusEQ wrote:
Is LL even used for anything other than MF builds with Wondertrap anymore? You can get more than 30% dps from jewels instead of going LL, so the dps aspect of LL is dead.
30% increased != 30% more. Pain Attunement is more like an additional link.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info