where do i get this "on probation" supporter tag from?

"
Ludak021 wrote:
It's easy to get on probation. Someone with some supporter title calls you an idiot and moron for not agreeing with them, you tell them that just because they spend more money on this game than you doesn't make them any more right and bam, they report you and you get on probation for attacking them (never mind that they called you names and attacked you directly before, and after).

We are all equal, some more than others but still.

I suspect this story is slightly edited in your favor.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Ludak021 wrote:
It's easy to get on probation. Someone with some supporter title calls you an idiot and moron for not agreeing with them, you tell them that just because they spend more money on this game than you doesn't make them any more right and bam, they report you and you get on probation for attacking them (never mind that they called you names and attacked you directly before, and after).

We are all equal, some more than others but still.

I suspect this story is slightly edited in your favor.

not really, you can check it out, but you will find the post where I say that money and riches don't move f(ck-o-meter very much with me has been been removed and only thing left is is that dude suddenly procalming he is not rich, it's all weird.

anyway, I don't mind. I am just saying that it is easy to get on probation here. I imagine two diamond supporters could get into a word piss fight and no one would be punished.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Sep 6, 2015, 2:40:19 AM
You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with certain users, friend. And I assure you that spending several hundred dollars, or even thousands, does not grant some kind of forum rudeness pass or whatever you think it is.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 6, 2015, 2:44:32 AM
i only had it once! <3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
asking for a probation to have mods help you fighting your poe (forum) addiction? this idea has merits, i loled at the time at charans comment.
i also know several people around me who would be glad if i stopped lurking the forums.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Ludak021 wrote:
It's easy to get on probation. Someone with some supporter title calls you an idiot and moron for not agreeing with them, you tell them that just because they spend more money on this game than you doesn't make them any more right and bam, they report you and you get on probation for attacking them ...

but its worth it

"
vio wrote:
asking for a probation to have mods help you fighting your poe (forum) addiction? this idea has merits ...

fate is not without a sense of irony it seems ...
What is the Matrix? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XDNGBTsi5U
"
johnKeys wrote:
it's the easiest to get, actually.

TEACH me mastah!
easy peasy
"
vio wrote:
not that i would like to show it around ;)
orly?
"
"
vio wrote:
not that i would like to show it around ;)
orly?

probations in a forum which supports or even encourages multiple accounts are non-sensical.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info