I just got muted for no reason for 40 min

So I was in global and just got muted for no apparent reason for 40 min. And I can't PM a GM because now you don't know what GM mutes you. :)
I love this new GGG addition makes gaming experience amazing.

I wanna add that I didn't spam or troll or flame anyone in order to get muted.
I just want to know the reason why this happened so I don't get muted out of nowhere the next time without having a clue what the hell I did.
Because this kind of passive muting without giving a reason is kind of frustrating and confusing to me.
Last edited by Lilith_The_DarkOne on Aug 29, 2015, 2:07:08 PM
Rather than bring this to the forum, you should email them and ask. That's probably what they are going to ask you to do anyway.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
A GGG staff member should have PM'd you to tell you when they muted you and why they muted you. If you didn't do anything to cause it then it may have been an accidental click on the wrong name.

You'll need to email them to find out as they don't discuss these things on the open forum.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info