Bored 2.0

I never got bored before in POE until 2.0

Sitting at level 87(not that high) and at the point of what to do? Nothing feels worth my time anymore.

I think it is before goals were easier to obtain and tempest in general is horrible league format. Two worst leagues so far was bloodlines and tempest(tempest being by far worst)
If I wanted a Lightning Coil or Carcass Jack it maybe 2.5-4ex in a temp 3-4 month league.
Which if I farmed up thru chaos would be around 100 total.

Now those same items are overpriced and chaos are over 60c, twice the amount exalts use to be worth.
I am not trying to obtained these currently just giving an example.

Prior I enjoyed farming up currency for a new build or 5-6 linking items and reselling.

Tempest is just annoying, nothing fun about it.

Hit a regen map that you spent currency on and you can't keep it from hitting certain bosses. Annoying summoning or animate maps.
Some of my friends can't run physical maps due to low Armour.
Yeah I can track the Tempest but I shouldn't have to balance my time around which tempest are running.

Anyone else running into 2.0 boredom?
Last edited by jota1500 on Aug 29, 2015, 1:12:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
jota1500 wrote:
I never got bored before in POE until 2.0

Sitting at level 87(not that high) and at the point of what to do? Nothing feels worth my time anymore.

I think it is before goals were easier to obtain and tempest in general is horrible league format. Two worst leagues so far was bloodlines and tempest(tempest being by far worst)
If I wanted a Lightning Coil or Carcass Jack it maybe 2.5-4ex in a temp 3-4 month league.
Which if I farmed up thru chaos would be around 100 total.

Now those same items are overpriced and chaos are over 60c, twice the amount exalts use to be worth.
I am not trying to obtained these currently just giving an example.

Prior I enjoyed farming up currency for a new build or 5-6 linking items and reselling.

Tempest is just annoying, nothing fun about it.

Hit a regen map that you spent currency on and you can't keep it from hitting certain bosses. Annoying summoning or animate maps.
Some of my friends can't run physical maps due to low Armour.
Yeah I can track the Tempest but I shouldn't have to balance my time around which tempest are running.

Anyone else running into 2.0 boredom?

Not really. I just rerolled a new toon I have some ideas to put into practice with her. About 85 I will be. Face rolling to low of maps and wishing higher ones will drop. As usual.

Key to not being bored is reroll a lot because PoE has no end game.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Key to not being bored is reroll a lot because PoE has no end game.

Best way to play the game for sure.

Anything else is better suited by a fully-featured MMO (or an actual fighting game if you're into PvP).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info