Worth using lvl 20 Item Quantity in a 5L?

Hi there

I have a quantity gem I levelled on another char and now working on my 70 duelist.

Question is I have 12000 dps without the Iq gem and 8700 with it.

I know this is a tough question and may not have an answer, but is it worth using the gem and losing the Dps

I didn't get great drops previously using it and was wondering whether it would be better to just sell the iq gem.

I make currency in flipping Divines, (v slowly) and can't see a huge improvement in drop rates.

What would you do?

Tyvm

Turnip
Personally, i would use it on a secondary skill together with Culling Strike and Item Rarity instead.
Use that skill to cull unique and rare mobs. Since those are usually the ones with much better/more drops anyway, you should see a bigger impact and don't have to cut down your DpS at the same time.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
That's a cool idea - I could use it on flame totem.

But my Molten strike does most of the kills

Really great idea tho

:)

Tyvm

Does spell Echo and point blank work with Flame totem as its a projectile skill?
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Aug 29, 2015, 12:48:48 PM
Don't bother with any dps supports on flame totem if you are melee-based and don't bother using it for anything other than rares and bosses.

Spell echo doesn't work.

Point Blank is undesirable because it actually reduces damage to ranged monsters which most monsters are.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 29, 2015, 5:07:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info