Barrage Extra Animation w/ Harbinger Bow (FIXED)

Barrage initially plays out as expected, but afterwards the bow string
gets pulled by an invisible force and a standard bow attack sound plays.

Awkwardly entertaining.

**FIXED** with patch 2.3.0.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Jun 4, 2016, 11:16:18 AM
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2016, 9:44:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Yep.
Been screwy for some months now.
Anyone else notice something odd about Barrage when used with a Bow?
Hey there,

Thanks for the report, and sorry it took this long to receive a reply!

Which bows is this occurring with? We'll take a look and see what can be done here.
Harbinger Bow
Decimation Bow
Death Bow
Last edited by Perfect_Black on May 8, 2016, 4:33:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info