Just got an Untainted Paradise from Zana

AND IT WAS FREAKING FANTASTIC

I can't believe that people are actually complaining about the XP gain being nerfed in that map.
That map was such a huge unbelievable boost just right now that I'm still completely stunned.

GGG if you've really "nerfed" this, you had the right to do it. That map is still completely insane for leveling.
The dumb is strong in this one
Last edited by gesichtspalme on Aug 27, 2015, 5:07:08 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not sure if they actually nerfed since during the 1.2 cycle. It used to have 1000 - 1200% increased xp. But Awakening did not change anything about the map, besides actually buffing it by increasing its level.
Seriously that single 68 map just gave me like 35% for the next lvup in a very short time.

How can people complain about this?
"
Emphasy wrote:
Not sure if they actually nerfed since during the 1.2 cycle. It used to have 1000 - 1200% increased xp. But Awakening did not change anything about the map, besides actually buffing it by increasing its level.

I never had the chance to try it out before the "nerf", but I've seen people complain about it a lot on the forums.
Getting a third of a 80+ levelup in like 10 minutes doesn't really seem like a nerf to me.
Mind that I did that 81m/h with shitty selffound only gear.

A "good" trading player might get like 200m+/h on the same map.

I really can't see that as being nerfed.
Ah yes, I remember getting this map doing a daily rotation back in Rampage with some birdies. We all found out that day that the Rampage counter only goes to 1000 then it stops lol. That was a lot of fun!
What level is your character?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
What level is your character?

The character in question was lv82 as seen in the screenshot.

"
ElChivoDiablo wrote:
Ah yes, I remember getting this map doing a daily rotation back in Rampage with some birdies. We all found out that day that the Rampage counter only goes to 1000 then it stops lol. That was a lot of fun!

Are you doing rotation runs in standard? My guild is pretty much dead and I want to hook up with new people. I'm selffound only but I've been running for a few years so I'm not really that weak.

Edit:

I have a lv90 character that could join up. He's just not been through the whole thing after the Awakening turned up.
Last edited by gesichtspalme on Aug 27, 2015, 6:03:57 PM
Dunno about standard but people sell spots for untainted regulary on tempest. They're going at 3c or something usually.
"
Dawmz wrote:
Dunno about standard but people sell spots for untainted regulary on tempest. They're going at 3c or something usually.

3C would be totally fine for me to be honest for a third of a levelup.

Anyone in standard can contact me for this. I'm gonna check the regular price but a chaos or two for 35% of XP is nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info