HP/MP orb girls

I see they decided to changed the orbs even after all the negative feed back about doing so...
that is truly a shame.....

[Removed by Support]
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Aug 27, 2015, 1:56:49 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I put 2 dinosaur figures on my monitor onto the orb and mana things while putting the lovely old art onto the figures

wooooooooo!

OT: Pretty sure It's ''illegal'' to do that unfortunately.

hehehe

ILL EAGLE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 27, 2015, 1:47:28 PM
"
KiaKun wrote:
I see they decided to changed the orbs even after all the negative feed back about doing so...
that is truly a shame.....

[Removed by Support]

most complaint were about GGG giving into feminist if i recall correctly

which was completely baseless.
considering it seems to be a trend for companies to give in to that kind of thing it is most likely the case... and there would be no other reason to do it.

it is really fucking stupid....... the girls were fine.
if GGG was to give into these type of things, they might as well just stop production and make an new game.

you can't bat your eye's in this game w/o sseeing tits,penisses,slaves,human experimentation,etc
They couldn't possibly think the skull and the lion are thematic and cool. Nah, the only explanation for the change is caving in to the feminists.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Aug 27, 2015, 6:22:25 PM
Obviously, a game where one of the most iconic mob is some kind of crazy female shooting stuff from her naked boobs totally caved in to feminists.
Never going to come back.
GGG is slowly removing all "misogynistic" and "damsels in distress" elements from the game.

These days, GGG cares more about politicking and matters of policy (thought crimes, citizen) than the actual aesthetic.

Would not be surprised if the next step was to remove or censor the male genitalia on the statues.
Not only are the problematic packages a symbol of male power, the statues thrust phallic weapons at the player.

Triggered.
Last edited by cynischism on Aug 27, 2015, 7:18:29 PM
"
They couldn't possibly think the skull and the lion are thematic and cool. Nah, the only explanation for the change is caving in to the feminists.

but they don't look cool at all...
and the feed back about changing them was overwhelming against it last time i checked.

"
Dawmz wrote:
Obviously, a game where one of the most iconic mob is some kind of crazy female shooting stuff from her naked boobs totally caved in to feminists.

the feminist problem wasn't their lack of cloths... in fact they were fully covered.
it would have been the chains...

i suggest you google anita sarkeesian and watch/read some of the shit that comes out of her mouth.
and if you really feel like digging deep read from her "research" references... most importantly a book written by something bell... or bell something....
designer responses which followed suggest they changed it to celebrate their new xpac and because they thought the girls were too generic.
there probably is no stone left unturned from the original game which once existed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info