T1 or Super Rare Unqiues

Chris answered this question and I wanted to give feedback and see if anyone else has had similar findings:

"
As a magic finder character (IIR 450 IIQ 140) I would like to know what are my possibilities (from 1 to 100%) of getting for example a unique such as a Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment, a Mjloner or even a Mirror? Can you give me please a exact number in order to know if it is worth it to be a MF in PoE.

"
You'll find those if you play long enough.

I have 13 or so 80+ characters and have done many many maps and have never had a T1 unqiue drop. Obviously I don't want T1 unqiues to be super common, but at some point you have to ask yourself why you play a game that literally hasn't rewarded you with those rare items that according to this statement of "play long enough" should have happened.

Anyone else have this "bad" of luck?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
it's just as Xhris says if you play long enough you'll find 1 at some point.

in my 2-3k hours of play i have found a shavronne and a kaom

some people will have to play more, some get luck and will find it early.

in the end it doesn't realy matter.

you don't need to find a T1 unique to get 1.
vice versa sometimes you find 1 and can't do anything with it outside of trading it away.

that being said.
when you DO come across 1 , you'll notice your head is not wide enough to cope with your smile
"
SjakaWaka wrote:
it's just as Xhris says if you play long enough you'll find 1 at some point.

in my 2-3k hours of play i have found a shavronne and a kaom

some people will have to play more, some get luck and will find it early.

in the end it doesn't realy matter.

you don't need to find a T1 unique to get 1.
vice versa sometimes you find 1 and can't do anything with it outside of trading it away.

that being said.
when you DO come across 1 , you'll notice your head is not wide enough to cope with your smile

I think I have more playtime then that, it really hard for me to tell.

I know I don't need to find one to get one, but something tells me that feeling, especially in a temp league would be amazing. I have 30 pure ex in the bank (in tempest) and for some reason, I feel like having a T1 unqiue would have been more rewarding.

I'll probably post some feedback in the future regarding general experience, but wanted to see if others were "lucky" or if there were still a few out there like myself that aren't and how they "coupe" with it.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
3 Years you will find a T1 unique.

With a god amount of MF Trust me I know these things.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 27, 2015, 1:28:15 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:
Chris answered this question and I wanted to give feedback and see if anyone else has had similar findings:

"
As a magic finder character (IIR 450 IIQ 140) I would like to know what are my possibilities (from 1 to 100%) of getting for example a unique such as a Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment, a Mjloner or even a Mirror? Can you give me please a exact number in order to know if it is worth it to be a MF in PoE.

"
You'll find those if you play long enough.

I have 13 or so 80+ characters and have done many many maps and have never had a T1 unqiue drop. Obviously I don't want T1 unqiues to be super common, but at some point you have to ask yourself why you play a game that literally hasn't rewarded you with those rare items that according to this statement of "play long enough" should have happened.

Anyone else have this "bad" of luck?

I hate how Chris tries to give a smurky answer (you will know if you play long enough) in order to avoid the question. Sure, if you play for the next 5 years 24/7 you are bound to get AT LEAST a t1 unique /sarcasm
Bad luck really, the only T1 unique ive found was Windripper (pre nerf). Ive Magic Found and never found, the reason why i dont bother with MF is because the reason below.

I found that while wearing a Voidhome (i was doing a map just to test something and got it while clearing a random mob).

My opinion is RNG is RNG even with MF, the only time that RNG goes up outside of mapping is boss farming with MF, in which case, from what ive seen, you can usually expect a T1 unique after a few hundred runs (if youre lucky of course, even less if youre luckier).

I found that Windripper months ago, prior to that id never had a T1 drop, been playing since CB. Soo id say i got my first T1 unique after a few years of playing.

I mean the fact that it dropped when i was wearing

Felt like a slap in the face, especially after all the dual spork totem MFing i did in groups.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Bad luck really, the only T1 unique ive found was Windripper (pre nerf). Ive Magic Found and never found, the reason why i dont bother with MF is because the reason below.

I found that while wearing a Voidhome (i was doing a map just to test something and got it while clearing a random mob).

My opinion is RNG is RNG even with MF, the only time that RNG goes up outside of mapping is boss farming with MF, in which case, from what ive seen, you can usually expect a T1 unique after a few hundred runs (if youre lucky of course, even less if youre luckier).

I found that Windripper months ago, prior to that id never had a T1 drop, been playing since CB. Soo id say i got my first T1 unique after a few years of playing.

I mean the fact that it dropped when i was wearing

Felt like a slap in the face, especially after all the dual spork totem MFing i did in groups.

Ib4 we realize that MF in fact does not do anything to t1 drops, and it was used to troll players for years.
Well, I found a Soul Taker in Anarchy I believe. I was doing Piety runs, and had it drop from a random mob on the way to her area. It was completely unexpected and due to it's rarity I wasn't sure whether I wanted to keep it or sell it. I figured I'd see what offers I could get, but stopped trying to sell it when someone offered me a 6L Taryns Shiver for it LOL

That was pretty much the last good unique drop I've had. Well besides maybe the Le Heup of All I got earlier this league, not sure if that's T1 though?
"
ElChivoDiablo wrote:
Well, I found a Soul Taker in Anarchy I believe. I was doing Piety runs, and had it drop from a random mob on the way to her area. It was completely unexpected and due to it's rarity I wasn't sure whether I wanted to keep it or sell it. I figured I'd see what offers I could get, but stopped trying to sell it when someone offered me a 6L Taryns Shiver for it LOL

That was pretty much the last good unique drop I've had. Well besides maybe the Le Heup of All I got earlier this league, not sure if that's T1 though?

pretty sure le heup is T1
"
SjakaWaka wrote:
"
ElChivoDiablo wrote:

pretty sure le heup is T1
Yep, ive found a Goddess Scorned though i really dont count that as T1 since it pretty much novelty.

Goddess Scorned is slightly more rare than T1 items.

Edit - Goddess Bound* forgot i upgraded it to scorned a while ago.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 27, 2015, 3:44:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info