Spectres keep dying?

I'm level 67, all my passives are Minion related, life & shield. I can't understand why my Undying Evangelists are dying very fast after I summon them.

This never used to happen with my Spectres. I could summon Spectres before and they would last for hours. Now they are targeted & killed very fast.

My zombies are outfitted to be tanky, and through most of my characters life the zombies would run in, start engaging while the spectres sat in the back shooting. This worked flawlessly all the way up until two nights ago when they just started dying.

I thought it was perhaps because of the level difference: I was level 64 raising level 66 Undying Evangelists, then going to the Dried Lake which is 67. I thought maybe the mobs were targeting the higher level allies first. I was wrong. The Evangelists are 66 and I'm now 67 they are still killed just as fast.

The Evangelists are stupid. They often run right into the middle of the fray and get taken down instead of sitting back like they are supposed to and nuke.

If I summon Avian Retchs from the Dried Lake, they survive just fine and can go for hours.

My entire build focuses around Evangelists for max DPS. What can I do?
bump
Weird. I had thought that evangelists are the more tanky ones and their AI is better? But it has been quite a while since I played evangelists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info