Bloodmagic staff SRS with triple curse, capped block with rumi's

gear+jewels

or

+
for no-regen maps/opening freeze boxes

tree 118 Bandits: Oak, kill, kill.

6471 hp with rare helmet, 6165 with devoto's. With Kaom's 8641 and 8371 respectively (I can use Kaom's if I play in party with dedicated curser or for fights like uber atziri - last boss; trio and vaals with curses). 75% block and 65% spell block with rumi's (20/10 without). My belt + arcane chemistry node put my flasks at 19 charges per use for granite/ress flask, 13 for quicksilver, 9 for eternal/divine life flask, 6 for hallowed life flask and 2!!! for hallowed mana flask. I cap at 25 skulls without, and 31 with vaal haste (+1 with cast speed unset ring). Jewels are decent, but if you invest more you can get way more hp and cast speed. I will be upgrading them over time. 76 unreserved mana (with str. ring), enough for casting all supporting skills. About life flasks: I don't really understand math behind this, but tested values are: 2025 for seething divine flask (from 979), 5810 for eternal flask (from 2496) and 2505 for bubbling hallowed (this one is really weird, over 2100 was instant, and only around 400 over time). Conclusion - bubbling is clearly better than seething, and I use hallowed instead of divine to make it even more spammable, but this really doesn't matter, I never run out of life flasks.
Last edited by SteKrz on Oct 28, 2015, 6:30:29 PM
New ammy, happy to trade 11% minion dmg and 11% minion speed for 14% castspeed and nice spellblock with rumi's up.
Last edited by SteKrz on Sep 28, 2015, 11:06:06 PM
Greetings!

Very nice setup. Had almost no issues consistently taking me down in PVP.

~Dy'Ness
QBotU_DyNess - www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1171890
Last edited by DyNess on Sep 30, 2015, 10:51:11 PM
"
DyNess wrote:
Greetings!

Very nice setup. Had almost no issues consistently taking me down in PVP.

~Dy'Ness

That's alot coming from you :o
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info