GGG, How many more beta keys to give?

Patience is hard -__-;;
cant wait to have a key
i love hearing good things come out of this game im very happy with these changes in the game i just cant wait to play it but i have to. :P
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
Watching the stream right now... very cool. Thanks Chris, I wish you and your peers the best!
"
Chris wrote:
We will keep the timer going for quite a while. Still many more accounts to give out!

We have stuff in place to curb duplicate accounts. It appears to be working.

Really? If this is working, theres still hope left i quess!
Well all we can do is hope to get on beta, for those that really wants to stick with the game xD
Woo keep em coming! Hopefully I'm in soon before work tomorrow...lol
youtube.com/AlexDeathReaper
"
Chris wrote:
We will keep the timer going for quite a while. Still many more accounts to give out!

I was hoping for this change to be made being more rational than having 95% accounts that get already the beta key not caring about the game!
In my opinion after so many keys was givin to inactive accounts you shold reword thouse that are actives with a beta key.

You shold stop that timer now and pick the active users manualy for a beta key!

But thats my opinion about being fair for poeple that have folowing the game for so much time!

Edit:And...i still see people geting beta key that have 0 forum posts and not loging after creating account.

Is that hard to just make that program that pick people for beta to ignore thouse accounts?:((((
Last edited by alin1209 on Aug 11, 2011, 3:04:12 AM
What about people that don't activate their beta accounts?

I'm sure some people don't, do those get recycled?
"
Chris wrote:

Is this going to affect my chances if my bro and I both signed up (same IP)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info