GGG, How many more beta keys to give?

So, how many beta keys are you going to give out in the next few days? How is the feedback so far?

Can't wait to try it!
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2011, 7:21:12 PM
As excited as I am, I'm sure my chances of getting into the beta are limited. With the amount of duplicate accounts out there, it looks a little thin for me. Although this is the case, I'll wait patiently for the polished project to hit the internet. The developers are doing a fantastic job as it is handling all the feedback and mostly complaints, so it looks like they have their hands full.

Hope you get into the beta bud :P
Oh, Canada.
I hope so as well.. I swear I has seen many duplicates on the beta name list.

Oh well -- Here's hoping!
We will keep the timer going for quite a while. Still many more accounts to give out!

We have stuff in place to curb duplicate accounts. It appears to be working.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Woo I can't wait to get a key!! ♥
"
Chris wrote:
We will keep the timer going for quite a while. Still many more accounts to give out!

We have stuff in place to curb duplicate accounts. It appears to be working.

How would you even curb duplicate accounts? Logged by IP?

Chris, I will have your children, rub your feet, assassinate mother in law to get a key :)
I'm pretty sure everyone here on this site maybe or maybe not will get a key. Patience is key, absurdness is damnation.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
I will fly up to Auckland from Christchurch, give my clothes to charity, and run down Queen St screaming "I need an invite".
what..? a dev actually checking in on threads during such a busy time to respond to questions? wtf is going on here..quick..someone wake me up. <3 Chris
Beta keys don't just grow on trees ya know. Actually scratch that, they probably do. Off some place magical...
Last edited by lucifarius on Aug 11, 2011, 2:18:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info