Map can't be re-entered (2,315,108,060)

Rare Dry Peninsula map with loads of mods. I collected a inv of stuff and returned to hideout to sell it. Re-entering the map in my ho disconnects me immediately (unexpected disconnection).

Not much to see in the screenshot:

http://sapientfridge.org/poe_bugs/screenshot-0005.png

Making a new map and entering that worked fine, so it looks like something went wrong with that particular Dry Peninsula map or the portal into it.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same happened to me on a 79 map that was half cleared. Quite annoyed at this, it's hard enough to get maps that high without losing my instances.
Same here, just bought 79 maps for 1 EX each, chiseled, chaosed to get 100+ quantity and crash at each single portal left when entering it. Back to login screen everytime, even after changing serwer. It happened to me before. Fix it finally because it makes people leave the game, we spend our hardly earned orbs to get any map drops and the game crashes instances. This is the screenshot:
Just had same issue with a 75 Cells map. Once I exited through portal back to hideout, I couldn't get back in. Each time I tried a portal, I would get disconnected back to login screen and lose that portal.

Tried a 74 Jungle Valley map after restarting the game and it worked fine at first. Was able to exit and re-enter, but when I did the Tora mission in the map to clear out the Den, when I exited the Den to go back into the map, I got disconnected back to the login screen. I logged back in and went into a portal back into the map and it worked fine after that.

I've given up on maps at this point. Gonna be too expensive to keep losing them. Will try playing again later once there's a fix for this issue.
Hi,

same here. Was running my 1st lvl 79 map ever (sigh), had to get back to my hideout because of full inventory, and i couldn't make it back to the map : instant disconnection to login screen. Tried on another server, and with another character, but didn't work.
I didn't notice this or the other thread until I had already posted mine, but yeah I just had this happen to me as well while I was doing an Arid Lake map. Went back to town to offload a full inv, then got dced 4x in a row, despite resetting the game, then my computer + internet after every d/c. I know they won't, but they really should compensate people who lose out on higher level maps(yeah 76 may not be "high" for most people, but it is for me as I'm strictly solo) when it's entirely their fault.
There is a portal bug where if you place a portal on top of a lot of objects (bodies, items) you will not be able to reenter. Be careful to find a clear spot to cast portal and hopefully you won't have this issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info