Map drops are still a big problem

"
kreca73 wrote:
since there are lvl75+ maps for sale, someone is finding them; aka, maps drop.
if you can't find them, buy them.

No, thank you. Trading should be optional, not mandatory. I chose PoE over Auction House 3 for that exact reason.
Last edited by AxxiusEQ on Aug 26, 2015, 4:35:45 PM
"
AxxiusEQ wrote:
"
kreca73 wrote:
since there are lvl75+ maps for sale, someone is finding them; aka, maps drop.
if you can't find them, buy them.

No, thank you. Trading should be optional, not mandatory. I chose PoE over Auction House 3 for that exact reason.

doing 75+ maps isn't mandatory either
not that you need to trade to do them.
I have run hundreds of maps this season, with good quantity and i can confirm that drop rates above 76 not common enough. I understand you want 80+ to be rair: BUT ALLOW US TO RUN Resonably hard content ffs, maps are a joke to me i fucking rape them 0 challenge cause i cant get any higher level maps.
The map drops were fine in v1.3. I'd like them to get back there so much.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
no wonder this got hotfixed

not i think map drops are bad atm.

but i do wonder, if enough people were doing this , could it have skewed to map drop data GGG has?
Dont go to reddit, you will get downvoted to hell saying anything negative about map drops after 2.0.2. When not told that learn to play thing.

Nevermind, I'm already bored about discussing this. I can't believe in going to say this, but I'm glad that tomorrow there is new league/patch of D3... Thanks GGG for not letting me play your game, you are the best! :D
♠RaGoN♦
I maintained my current map pool by myself. It required alot of maps, and not skipping tiers like most people want to. What i see from my own guild, is 1. People don't bother trying to build up a map pool but rather just run whatever and hope for the best. 2. They skip maps that they don't like.

I think the problem with mapping is not specifically map drops. They are there. It's mostly the lack of knowledge of how to build up your map pool. And perhaps the reluctancy of players to actually invest in their map pool with chisels/alchs/chaos.

I'm sorry, but i see people here being stuck at 71 maps. You should ask some advice how to run maps, and build up a pool.
Map drops are still garbage. Seriously, this whole no +2/no unique/no 2nd boss dropping maps/non-existent carto thing absolutely ruined the game. You bust your ass on a 120% quant map, reroll it, throw on sac sets, and kill a boss with suicide mods, only to get nothing or a 68.

I am just getting more and more frustrated at this game with every passing day. I don't understand how a company can believe that it's a good decision to make its players go through the anguish that is maintaining a map pool.

For the love of all that is holy, don't require me to spend 30 chaos per map just to get another map. I just want to fucking play the game, not spend every minute worrying about micromanaging a map pool and its returns.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on Aug 26, 2015, 9:34:00 PM
"
Lord_Kamster wrote:
Map drops are still garbage. Seriously, this whole no +2/no unique/no 2nd boss dropping maps/non-existent carto thing absolutely ruined the game. You bust your ass on a 120% quant map, reroll it, throw on sac sets, and kill a boss with suicide mods, only to get nothing or a 68.

I am just getting more and more frustrated at this game with every passing day. I don't understand how a company can believe that it's a good decision to make its players go through the anguish that is maintaining a map pool.

For the love of all that is holy, don't require me to spend 30 chaos per map just to get another map. I just want to fucking play the game, not spend every minute worrying about micromanaging a map pool and its returns.

+1
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
You just need to buy one lvl82 map and use the tormented spirit trick to make it rain high level maps. Many people have probably done this already while the rest run their lvl70 maps. The pic below is a low level map, but it's proof that tormented spirits affect map drops too.

So you're saying we all need to build cheesy vacuums and MF cullers to actually get content. How lame.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info