Templar Summoner - Build Advice Requested

Pretty happy with my dual totem, summon raging spirit, templar summoner so far, this is the only hardcore char I've played that I've been able to get past level 70.

I'm currently in Merciless and at Level 77 hardcore.
My current stats are
50% crit reduction due to a templar area passive node (20% less) and a unique belt (30% less)
75% capped Chaos reduction (thanks to two uniques (The Broken Crown, and Zahndethus' Cassock Sage's Robe))
75% capped cold/fire/lightning resistances
50% armor based damage reduction without enduring cry (running Determination and Discipline auras)
3 specters, 7 zombies, 11 skeletons, animated guardian and chaos golem
1.3K Energy Shield with passive node Zealot’s Oath and my consecrated ground based armor (Zahndethus' Cassock Sage's Robe) makes me heal my energy shield almost instantaneously with 100% chance of firing on block. The consecrated ground also does a good job of healing my summoned creatures.
35% chance to block
2.7k HP

Current –
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABAcEswY5DF8NzRCXFm8aOBpsHKcczhzcJKonLylPKhMqmCtQMtE26TpYOtg8LT0PQ2NDyEQERUdFnUjnTLNNuU8ET31RYFNSU6VVqVXGWOVaK2ZUZp5o8moBa9ttGXFNcql8S3y7fRh99YBWgpuDX4PbhTKFe4hAjHaPGo9GkDOQVZZ0l7Saz5rgm6GePKIAo_KmrKcIqsSsmK-ntQS3McBmxBXE9sauzLzQH9Wm2Qva3eNq5CLr7uw47-vwH_fB99f6gP5U

future –
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBBAcEswY5DF8NzRCXFm8aOBpsHKcczhzcJKonLylPKhMqmCtQMtE26TpYOtg8LT0PQ2NDyEQERUdFnUjnTLNNuU8ET31RYFNSU6VVqVXGWOVaK2ZUZp5o8moBa9ttGXFNcql8S3y7fRh99YBWgpuDX4PbhTKFe4hAjHaPGo9GkDOQVZZ0l7Saz5rgm6GePKIAo_KmrKcIqsSsmK-ntQS3McBmxBXE9sauzLzQH9Wm2Qva3eNq5CLr7uw47-vwH_fB99f6gP5Ug8y3Pv4K2L1Bh_nogscdvjOHA-7T-xNsBklqrCj6V8kNfIRIXGvDbQ==

I think this build MIGHT be good enough to create a guide on it, but I'm before I do I want to see if anyone has any suggestions to make it better. Basically no expensive uniques and so far survivable in H/C and mapping with smart play. Most of the guides out there require expensive uniques that require several exalt to get. I've played well over 1,000 hours and only ever found one exalt - so without buying exalts - I won't be getting the premier uniques anytime soon. Do you guys see anything dreadfully wrong with my passives?

My main attack is summon raging spirit linked with spell echo, multistrike, and increased duration

My spectre and animate golem are linked with fortify

My zombies are linked with multistrike, minion health.

My skeletons are linked with spell totem, and increased minion damage

I use Discipline and Determination auras regularly with enduring cry.

I use devouring totem to take out Necromancer armies.

I use cast on damage taken linked with convocation and molten armor - so when I get hit all my minions are recalled to me and everyone is healed and I get molten armor

My dual totems are a flame totem and a skeleton totem. My flame totem is linked with fire penetration, faster casting, and greater multiple projectiles. I linked it with blind for a while, and liked that quite a bit as well - as the giant spray of fire blinded all opponents on the screen and kept me safe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info