Anyone on the forum now should be in the beta

ive been checking site daily to see if i get invite and nothing. but i havnt been a member for to long only a few months so no biggie. Honestly idk how to even know if i got a key. But i would like to have one
@ the_unliving

I believe u get an email and your status changes on the website any one able to confirm?
┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Friends Don't Leave Friend's Tables Flipped
"
Ocyrus wrote:
@ the_unliving

I believe u get an email and your status changes on the website any one able to confirm?

You get a private message.
You get an email to your designated email address.
Your status changes to "beta member", and the "activate beta account" at the top right of the page turns into "download now".
NewDude: I killed Brutus. Now I have no quest. So what now?
Guy: I guess there are people that NEED quests for direction.
Guy2: I always wonder how those people get through life.
GuyMontag: They get married. Wives are like quest-givers.
thank you
count me in!. ive been out of luck...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts
I cannot help but get mad when i see someone that joined 4 days ago and they have 0 post but got randomly in.
Last edited by fr0zenknife on Oct 1, 2011, 3:29:02 PM
Yeah I agree with you on people who sign up then never visit or check back in or post on the forums. The F2P game Firefly is having their beta soon and besides registering for the beta, they're looking at who's been the most productive or had the most activity for that very reason your mentioning now.
"
fr0zenknife wrote:
I cannot help but get mad when i see someone that joined 4 days ago and they have 0 post but got randomly in.

Many people sign up for the game and do not post.
Then become highly valued members of the community (beta section) once in the beta.

Whiteboy, if you believe his sig, is a perfect example.

Somewhere GGG commented on the number of "active" vs "never used" beta random invites, and it's actually a pretty huge ratio (quite few random timer invites go to waste).
NewDude: I killed Brutus. Now I have no quest. So what now?
Guy: I guess there are people that NEED quests for direction.
Guy2: I always wonder how those people get through life.
GuyMontag: They get married. Wives are like quest-givers.
invite me to the beta!.
I now I have to wait so I go do things like play portal or minecraft 1.8 with mods and 1.9 v2
Long life Path of exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info