Anyone on the forum now should be in the beta

i've been patient long enough
Well the game is free, so at least anyone who want to play can do so at some point. :)

Have been listening to Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River" on repeat while refreshing front page. ALL THAT DEDICATION.
Everybody's wearing fingerless gloves.
Its only two acts not many items unbalanced no lore no quest... its not like u gona play a finished game before everyone else.u're not missing much.
I dont mind waiting so much but at my age i dont have that much time to waste waiting
"
matador wrote:
Its only two acts not many items unbalanced no lore no quest... its not like u gona play a finished game before everyone else.u're not missing much.

i dont really want to play...i want to test
hell i wouldnt mind it, better chance for me to get a key :)
Hello, How can i help.
"
d0dulk0 wrote:
i dont really want to play...i want to test
Suuure you do. Got any bridges in Brooklyn for sale?
they outta let us all in beta since we all play at different times of the day/night. been checking once a day but dont have alot of hope. i personally am in between jobs right now so i'd love to pump about 8 hrs a day into the beta with some feedback but doubt thats gonna happen
While i can understand the frustration people are having watching the beta timer and seeing ppl that haven't logged on in a month/week/whatever. Its bound to happen after all it is a random pick.

Just think about it this way and WHEN you are picked it makes it that much better because you actually "won" a beta Key. I want to test the game too but i know its only a matter of time till i get a key (or not and then i play the full game).
┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Friends Don't Leave Friend's Tables Flipped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info