Anyone on the forum now should be in the beta

"
Deez wrote:
Patience is a virtue.

Except in gaming.

This, I didn't know they were giving out closed beta keys every 30 minutes, otherwise I would've signed up for an account a while ago.

This game seems like everything D3 should have been. We shall see soon enough though.
Last edited by Sakata on Aug 12, 2011, 2:45:37 PM
like %90 of the people who have posted on this thread are beta members, so i figure there is some kind of arcane sacrifices going on here and i wish to be part of it, so give me some of that Path of exile juju mugumbo and beta key me up!
Why is this thread still in General Discussion, when it belongs in Beta Invite Discussion? Mods? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 30, 2011, 4:48:03 AM
"
wait_for_it wrote:
like %90 of the people who have posted on this thread are beta members, so i figure there is some kind of arcane sacrifices going on here and i wish to be part of it, so give me some of that Path of exile juju mugumbo and beta key me up!

Seriously, whats going on here.
i never get picked for betas... cmoooonnn
Anyone on this thread should be in beta.
"
_tweety_ wrote:

Most are ^^

"
Starcraft42 wrote:

Most are ^^

Most hope to be ! :D
Get the Beta the 24 november 14:55
Thank to icassel for the Bkey
"
Starcraft42 wrote:
"
_tweety_ wrote:

Most are ^^

^ THIS!
Keysus- His power is infinite!
Last edited by Snagod on Sep 30, 2011, 5:45:06 AM
Yes, give me a beta key or face consequences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info