Anyone on the forum now should be in the beta

I've said this to 1000 crying beta freaks already today:
Just because the keys go to less or inactive members of the community, doesn't mean they wont get used. These people are still on the planet, all they have to do is check their e-mails. Loosen your grip on your mouse and have a glass of water kid, you'll play the game in it's entirety when the Beta is done for free. You ask so much of a developer who is offering this astounding looking game for free already.

PATIENCE.
Oh, Canada.
"
OCHOE wrote:
I've said this to 1000 crying beta freaks already today:
Just because the keys go to less or inactive members of the community, doesn't mean they wont get used. These people are still on the planet, all they have to do is check their e-mails. Loosen your grip on your mouse and have a glass of water kid, you'll play the game in it's entirety when the Beta is done for free. You ask so much of a developer who is offering this astounding looking game for free already.

PATIENCE.

Man (I assume) after my own heart...had to explain that to a bunch of people in a cryfest thread earlier -.-
Not much in the way of general discussions going on in this forum.
really there is no way to speed up the key giving process just you crave attention on the forums about keys...its not like you hearts going to explode if you dont get a key...if it does please seek immidiate medical attention.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
If anybody's heart does explode due to not getting a beta key..we'll just call that the thinning of the herd and assume we're better off in the long run = )
im just saying most of the time the inactive accounts will be multiples of one person making it less likely for the people with 1 account, its pretty simple and its common sence i wouldnt call this thread whining.
"
Moose85 wrote:
Not much in the way of general discussions going on in this forum.

That is mostly due to people generally acting retarded and throwing tantrums about not getting something for nothing. Parenting problem imo
"
Kaune wrote:
im just saying most of the time the inactive accounts will be multiples of one person making it less likely for the people with 1 account, its pretty simple and its common sence i wouldnt call this thread whining.

If said inactive accounts..which I doubt cover "most of the time" are just duplicates..then there will still be the same number of people in beta, and Chris already said if they do not feel they have enough people playing..more beta keys will go out. So yes..for it not even being 24 hours in to beta, it is whining. If 2 weeks from now they had sent out 2000 keys and had 750 people playing due to dupe accounts, yes, it would be an issue and I'm sure they're already making plans to deal with that. Right now i'd imagine their main focus is server stability as more and more people download and login. Just seems to be too much want for instant gratification on the forums today, and folks wont stop the crying til they get what they want.
It seems to me that people forget that it is a beta test, and on it is necessary to test, instead of to play. Then will be here that, will receive a key, will enter, and will start to ache that in game more bugs, and game so bad.
Last edited by spiritual12 on Aug 11, 2011, 2:23:29 AM
Just wondering guys,

If amazingly I would get the key, then check out the Game, and after that suddenly I would realize that my PC configuration is a crap(laptop with 256 MB graphic card or weak PC with 512MB graphic card but weak central unit)- would it be possible to give the key to somebody else?

Don't want the key to be wasted and don't know if it would be ok with general rules?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info