Anyone on the forum now should be in the beta

In my opinion to get the most feedback they would need active players, if the inactive accounts didn't get the key all these people that are really waiting to play would be giving good feedback on the game instead of sitting there posting a million times. I realize im just another person makng a thread but you guys should really have a better system than this. Oh ya and the 10x the chance for the forum users thing doesnt seem to be working i think it should be turned up a notch...just my opinion though.
Last edited by Kaune on Aug 11, 2011, 1:04:36 AM
I think the system is just fine.

Could be sped up a bit though.
Really? last two that got in signed up and never logged back on...and not even in august. I dnt mean to complain i just really want to play lol. and they dont seem to want to that bad I WANT THERE KEY :P
All the same NDA nobody cancelled, can be for testers there is a special section of a forum where they write feedbacks and it is closed for "mere mortals".
I just want the Beta Invite cooldown to go back to 5 minutes
I'm sure everyone will get them soon enough :)
oh well patience is the key :P
Patience is a virtue.

Except in gaming.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I'd enjoy a beta key very much!
patience wont help us when theres probably 10s of thousands of inactive accounts that are randomly getting chosen for closed beta testing..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info