Help me improve my build? (:

I LOVE storm call totems with 3 dragons. I literally have about 1k health and I'm having no problem..just cleared a2 merci and jumped into mapping. Still want to grab the +3 skill points from a3 but I was happy with my first mapping experiences with this character. Very good at clearing the AoE and most bosses were not too difficult. Orchard boss seems stupid for first level map though.

Anyways I was hoping someone can help me brainstorm how to improve my build. I'd like to make this a mf build since I have not so much end-game gear compared to most/lots.

Here is my current gear pretty much went for max damage as possible that i can afford while balancing iir and iiq. Resistances all capped in merci and even chaos is about 30-40.

Link to my skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABAcJqg3RDkgRDxGWFVAWQB0UHwIgbiepKhMtHzLRNsU8BT1fQZZEoUVHRtdMs1AwUlNY5VorXfJeXWNDZJ1mnmu3cFJw1XGFcg98g35Zfq9_xoPzhX2J04uMjmSPRo_6lSCXlZf0n9-io6PypwinlK4SrrOxQrb6wGbAmsHFwfPMt9D10f3Vddgk2fzaudrd217r7uv17BjvfPId96b53frS

For bandits I went point, point, power charge.

I have about 68% crit chance on storm call totems when at 7 power charges...I think that is what I'd like to pump higher but not sure when to balance crit chance with crit multi. Any suggestions?

Once I up my crit chance I can swap increased crit strikes for something better....lightning pen maybe? Or conc but I like lots of AoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info