Most "Meta" Build?

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
flame totem, srs, incinerate...

the most boring 3 builds I could possible think of, sadly yes this is probably your answer.

pretty awesome game meta we got going right now hu? Glad they nerfed actual fun skills like spectral throw almost completely out of the game so we could be pushed into those dire, terrible builds.

SRS is the best?
Counting the votes
SRS is popular but it's a "Hammerdin" answer - it's strong, sure, but other things can clear trashier mobs faster with more MF, and SRS really needs an expensive weapon like PoH to reach its full potential.

I recommend either Ice Nova or Lightning Arrow glass cannons, with a heavy crit focus, as your first characters. Both are quite doable with no/cheap gear (as in, buy your mapping weapons for 5c on poe.trade).
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 25, 2015, 6:06:19 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
SRS is popular but it's a "Hammerdin" answer - it's strong, sure, but other things can clear trashier mobs faster with more MF, and SRS really needs an expensive weapon like PoH to reach its full potential.

I recommend either Ice Nova or Lightning Arrow glass cannons, with a heavy crit focus, as your first characters. Both are quite doable with no/cheap gear (as in, buy your mapping weapons for 5c on poe.trade).

Votes counted
- Cyclone
- Incinerate (totem or self cast tank)
- Flame Totem (usually ppl that play FT switch to Incinerate)
- Poison Arrow (MF viable)
- SRS and/or Summoner

Most boring meta since PoE released. IMO all of those builds are very boring.
I hardly see anyone playing any other build than the ones metioned above.
SRS for the last... how many leagues?

Can do all content, stupid clear speed, stupid single target, reflect immune, has tanks to absorb damage, has group support, easy to start and build up gradually.

"
Zed_ wrote:
SRS for the last... how many leagues?

Can do all content, stupid clear speed, stupid single target, reflect immune, has tanks to absorb damage, has group support, easy to start and build up gradually.

SRS clearing speed is medium at best.
Going to say flame totem

Would have been SRS but flame you can drop and run to the next mob which is faster clear speed
"
nebunelux wrote:
- Cyclone
- Incinerate (totem or self cast tank)
- Flame Totem (usually ppl that play FT switch to Incinerate)
- Poison Arrow (MF viable)
- SRS and/or Summoner

Most boring meta since PoE released. IMO all of those builds are very boring.
I hardly see anyone playing any other build than the ones metioned above.

Votes counted
Easily Flame Totem
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info