Most "Meta" Build?

What is the best poe build?

Fast farm, hard to die, uses common cheap gear.

What would be a Hammerdin of PoE? (For the old D2 players)

SRS - 9 Votes

Flame Totem - 7 Votes

Incinerate - 4 Votes

Cyclone - 3 Votes

Ice Nova - 1 Votes

Lightning Arrow - 1 Votes

Poison Arrow - 1 Votes

crit+bow - 1 votes
Last edited by eeris2 on Aug 31, 2015, 10:55:03 AM
Hammerdin wasn't exactly a cheap setup... Most people built MF sorcs before they started on their pallys =P

but to answer your question, probably a variant of flame totem with incinerate for added damage would be the cheapest and most reliable build for getting lots of quick currency in a new league or for someone just starting out

Your lategame facerollers are pretty gear dependent, as expected. Cast on Crit builds and builds that utilize some of the ultra rare unique items, poison arrow is great but expensive. There are a lot more but I don't know them all and there's a ton of variations between them anyways. This game has a lot of build diversity.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Aug 17, 2015, 1:59:24 PM
My guess: SRS
Summon Raging Spirits. Nothing more to say.
IGN: Kyrell
"
Nasreth wrote:
Hammerdin wasn't exactly a cheap setup... Most people built MF sorcs before they started on their pallys =P

but to answer your question, probably a variant of flame totem with incinerate for added damage would be the cheapest and most reliable build for getting lots of quick currency in a new league or for someone just starting out

Your lategame facerollers are pretty gear dependent, as expected. Cast on Crit builds and builds that utilize some of the ultra rare unique items, poison arrow is great but expensive. There are a lot more but I don't know them all and there's a ton of variations between them anyways. This game has a lot of build diversity.

Hdin cost back then ~3 Ist and was able to faceroll the whole game dude.

So ur answer is Flame Totem - Incinerate
"
Xarxos wrote:
My guess: SRS

Look like this is it.

I saw a all white itens video just now :D
flame totem, srs, incinerate...

the most boring 3 builds I could possible think of, sadly yes this is probably your answer.

pretty awesome game meta we got going right now hu? Glad they nerfed actual fun skills like spectral throw almost completely out of the game so we could be pushed into those dire, terrible builds.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
flame totem, srs, incinerate...

the most boring 3 builds I could possible think of, sadly yes this is probably your answer.

pretty awesome game meta we got going right now hu? Glad they nerfed actual fun skills like spectral throw almost completely out of the game so we could be pushed into those dire, terrible builds.

well he asked for a pretty boring method so he got pretty boring answers.

you can level with literally anything you want in this game and you'll do fine as long as you're capping resistances and you use 4 links and make a good passive tree. you can do exciting levelling builds and just progress a bit slower if you want to have fun with it.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Giveitall wrote:
Summon Raging Spirits. Nothing more to say.

FTW SRS
SRS
Flame Totem/Incinerate
Cyclone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info