Fire/Summoner Templar in need of advice

Here is my build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbFE0WbxmFGjIaOBpsHwIkqiqYNsU26UbXSOdN2FFgVcZdxmBtZp6Bb4M4iECLjIx2jmSPRpAzkFWboZ2Ana6ePKIApqynCKeEqZW1BLb6wBrPZdDQ2CTZC9rd3fPhc-Nq5CLtIPAf96b6gPrSNtjxbOxVnC2HZa-3SRssnEmyAuNr23NTwFTmgTGIeQMI9AdjVyuLeqcrEmkXHHF5

I will use skill like flame totem, fireball, fire storm maybe fire trap and summons for zombie and skeletons.

Basic idea of this build is to use summons as decoy and turn everything to ashes.

I dont care much about how high is damage of my minions since i prefere to kill thing on my own.

What I do care is will I be mana efficient at higher levels. I will use clarity orb and this will be generaly only orb i will use (maybe vitality if i get high enough mana pool).

So my question is to what level should I level my base dps gems (fireball, fire storm and flame totem) and what support gems should I use for them to keep it mana cost / dps efficient.

PS
It is my first caster build so if you could also point what stats on items are best for dps for this build i would be greateful.

Thx for support in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info