Summonner / Fire Build

Hi everyone, first I apologize if I make mistakes, i'm not english.

Today I decided to play again PoE and make another character so just before I want to make a build that suit what I want.

From what I saw on YouTube, the build that can suit the best what I want may contain:

- Minion summon

and

- Fire damage everywhere FTW!

So I would like to know if it's possible to have a build that pull a lot of fire dmg, summon pets that tank / dps and fire totems at the same time?

I've made this build in a few minutes, it gives a lot of bonuses for the invocations, % elemental damage / crit with staff and some totem buff too.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAW8DdQZJCGcJqg18EJcSaRNsE3EVuBZvFxwYPBhlGmwc3B0UHxghwySqKPospjLRNAo0MTbFNuk3RzdmN4M8BUPIRAREoUVHRY5GcUjnTblOrk8EUftXyVfhWHdYrlqRW6Bca15dXqVfBGjyaqxxeXwOfEt8g4GvgpuCx4PzhEiFYIhAi3qLjI5kjxqPRpAzkNaRK5M6ljKWdJo7m6Gdrp_fpqym66cIp1WnlKh9qsSuEq-NsHexBbE2tAy2hrb6uJO40L0nwGbAmsNtyFvMvM0W0_vYJNn82jrhc-L342rquuvu7SDvfPem98H31_ll-d356PuL

Regards.
Sorry for the up, just to add that I took templar to have more global resistance when i'm playing alone, a friend told me that i can tank easily with this character (because i took a lot of resistance like chaos) than if i was taking a witch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info