[2.0] [Tempest] CI Whispering Ice Tri-Curser

"
mezmery wrote:
Very tanky

You know, I should probably make another video that shows gameplay in a non-ridiculous map. Lol.

"
mezmery wrote:

"
FreakerPlay wrote:

I leveled with Flame Totem + Firestorm until level 33, and then switched to Whispering Ice.

how exactly did you sustain 120sh manacost on 6s ice?
or 100 at 5s.
or maybe 90 at 4s?

You take the HP+mana nodes, as well as Dreamer, and a few other efficient mana nodes around the area. Honestly, 33-38 is really shit with Whispering Ice. Once you get Spell Echo it isn't so bad.
Last edited by TritanV on Aug 15, 2015, 2:59:12 PM
"

You take the HP+mana nodes, as well as Dreamer, and a few other efficient mana nodes around the area. Honestly, 33-38 is really shit with Whispering Ice. Once you get Spell Echo it isn't so bad.

you call that academy riduculous?
lmao
No rest for the wicked
"
"
mezmery wrote:
Very tanky

geofri cresy with level 0 emp and firestorm with exho and pen is way more potent, untill you get to level like 80 and at least 1000 int.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Aug 15, 2015, 3:54:48 PM
"
mezmery wrote:

you call that academy riduculous?
lmao

Lol vuln + minus max + damage, with the mobs that spawn in academy (porcupines, dischargers, whippers, puncture, etc) is pretty retarded dude.

Turbo wouldn't have really mattered to my build, because mobs are 3cursed and chilled, so what else could there be?

If you're saying it needs double or triple damage AND vuln AND minus max, well, basically nobody on tempest would do it at that point.
Last edited by TritanV on Aug 15, 2015, 4:14:37 PM
"
"
mezmery wrote:

If you're saying it needs double or triple damage AND vuln AND minus max, well, basically nobody on tempest would do it at that point.

summoners, cyclone(if no tc or chill ground), vmc, srs.
ci is just weak now, nuff said.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Aug 15, 2015, 4:30:54 PM
What type of Jewels are you using with all of those jewel slots?

Hey there! Recently ripped, and took a few weeks break. Coming back to tempest and saw I had this amulet...made me consider rolling Whispering Ice (Ive got enough left over currency to do it, WITHOUT the astramentis.

This think this amulet is a strong alternative?
"
XxLabanxX wrote:
What type of Jewels are you using with all of those jewel slots?

es/resists/int/spelldamage

"
Alabugin wrote:

Hey there! Recently ripped, and took a few weeks break. Coming back to tempest and saw I had this amulet...made me consider rolling Whispering Ice (Ive got enough left over currency to do it, WITHOUT the astramentis.

This think this amulet is a strong alternative?

Yeah thats a pretty nice substitute amulet.
would u be able to link som eof the jewels u are using? i know u stated es/resists/int/spell damage but just curious what ur rocking
Leveling this now, feels really cool so far. Wonder though, how do we build endurance charges for immortal call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info