Templer10's Guide to a 0 mana 6-Link Super Tank 175K dps Incinerate (atziri kill video up)

Hallo – and welcome to my guide to the 0 Mana 6-link Incinerate Build Guide.

Atziri kill video (sorry for low quality)

https://youtu.be/xq5JiTjJssU

First, Current Stats:

Level 88

6L Incinerate – Incinirate, LMP, Spell echo, faster casting, fire penetration, faster projectiles

Mana Cost - 0!

Normal Mode (LMP, Faster projectiles – higher clear spead) -DPS

Normal Mode without charges (Higher clear speed - Lmp, Faster projectiles) –57, 936 dps at 4th stage (14,484 tooltip)

Normal Mode with 5 Frenzy charges and tempest shield – 71,888 dps at 4th stage (17,972 tooltip)

With max block (rumi's concoction – pretty much 100% of the time since I use 2) – at 4th stage - 77,008 dps (19,252 tooltip)

With Atziri's flask and vaal haste – 90,140 dps at 4th stage (22,535 tooltip)

With Iron will – instead of faster projectiles

On average - - 33% more dps then normal mode so - about 102K AOE dps with max block and 5 charges

On Max block, with atziri's flask and vaal haste – 119,896 dps on 4th stage (29,974 tooltip)

Single target Mode

On average – 95% more dps more then normal mode or about 150K dps with Max block, with 5 frenzy charges.

On Max block, with 5 frenzy charges, atziri's flask and vaal haste – 175,880 dps on 4th stage (43,970 tooltip)

How to Get more Dps

Spoiler
How to get more DPS
First – you don’t really need it. As is – I can clear all map mods and all maps at least until 80 (haven’t had the chance to do higher levels). Note – that due to how Block works – your effective DPS is much higher then Just the incinerate since tempest shield is triggered a couple of times per
second.

IF you do want Higher DPS – empower 3+ instead of faster projectiles/iron will will increase DPS by Some – empower 4 by a lot – but it has higher mana cost so it will require 1-2 more mana reduction nodes.

Defenses

6,045 life, 687 ES.

75% block/75% spell block (with rumi) - 56% block, 62% spell block

Overcapped resistances (enough for max resist on elemental weakness)

7524 armor (with rumi which is almost always on)

628 Life regeneration.

8 life gain per hit (Cybal's Paw), 2% life leech from Warlod's mark on Cast when damage taken.
Life leech gem on molten armor and tempest shield (also on cast when damage taken)

Flame golem with blind on cast when damage taken.

All mana is Reserved towards Arctic armor, Anger, Herald of Thunder.

So – how and why did I make this build and why does this build works:

Pretty Much everyone knows that Incinerate is a Very Strong Spell – with one Huge downside – it's mana cost. A 6-L level 20 Incinerate (Incinerate, LMP, Spell echo, Faster casting, Fire penetration, Faster projectiles) Can cost – 33 mana per cast – and with around 20-25 casts per second (it's possible to get more) – it can cost 600+ Mana per second to maintain.

With the nerfs to clarity – reaching those numbers just isn't possible.

Some people handle the mana cost through Blood magic (node) – but that means No Aura's. Some do it through Eldrich Battery – But that Requires a very heavy investment in ES Gear, taking Zealot's oath and taking EB – which means you can't really Take Block nodes – which are mostly in the marauder/dualist area.

Some (very few) Do it through Elrion rings – but no one that I has seen has made a guide on how to do it – with no mana Cost at all.

When I stated this build I wanted to achieve These Goals: 1) cast incinerate without any mana cost. 2) Have a really tanky build. 3) have a lot of dps.

Surprisingly – all three are possible

So – without further ado – here is how it works:

On my current Setup (Incinerate, LMP, Spell echo, Faster casting, Fire penetration, Faster projectiles) has a base cost of 9 with 362% mana multiplier from gems – that's 33.59 mana cost per cast.

I have 50% mana reduction (23% from passive points, 27% from jewels) – that reduce my cost per cast to slightly above 16. With 2 elreon rings of -8 mana cost – it reduces my mana to 0.
Note – if you will use iron will instead of faster projectiles (more dps but less clear speed) the mana cost decrease a little so you might be able to lose a node or a jewel.

Here is the Tree (level 88)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEswUtBjkM9w3NFCAaOBo-HM4e3ycvK1AtqC5TL8wx-zWSOtg64TwtPQ89_ECgQzFHfkrITeNPVlBHUWBYY1oaWlJfP2VNZlRo8m6qbzt07XXLd-N4DXk5eWh673vDfLt-4n_jgpuDCYNfg8yE2YV7jM-NfpBVmjubXaIApleomqluqZWsr6-nsZCzP7Xytz631r02voC-p768wBrAZsC_wQTBgsMzxBXE9sauzZjTb9Wm2L3awdtZ4XPp1epi7DjtPO8O8B_yRfKX8wb2SPuq_gr-VP6P?accountName=templer10&characterName=I_Hate_Dying

Map modes I can do

In short – every single mod in the game – no matter how crazy.

No life or mana – I don’t use no stinking mana – the no life reneration lowers my defenses – but it does it towards everyone.

Blood magic – I don’t use aura's but other then that – no issue.

Elemental reflect – I use The consuming dark – makes my damage 75% chaos – I can out heal/spell block the rest.

Elemental weakness – Iam overcapped.

All other mods – I don’t really care since I don’t get hit much and if I do – I heal VERY fast (628 life regeneration +8 life on hit (which is around 160 life per second per creature I hit) + life leech from tempest shield and from warlod's mark.

For example – I can pretty much stand in double volcano boss totem barrage or academy boss whirlwinds and facetank as long as my rumi's hold out.

Gear

Required Gear:

Cybal's Paw: you must have an 8 life on hit roll – each 1 difference makes a huge difference.

Tabula rasa (preferably +1) – why tabula rasa? First – it's Cheap – a normal one costs 15-20C. A +1
gems tabula (highly recommended) is 2-4 EX – depend on market. All other chests are – frankly – Not as good Unless you are lucky enough to get a 6L belly of the beast or Lighting Coil – which will cost a LOT – and reduce your damage by a lot since incinerate is one less level.

2 Elreon Rings (-8 mana cost) – start with a magic one and work your way up to ones who are actually good. The Best is obviously a Multimode Ring that's crafted – but that costs 2 ex just for the multimode.

Stone of lazhar – 50% of Block applied to spells, 10+ Cast speed – pretty much obvious – try to get a corrupted one with up to 4% block chance.

Rathpith Globe – with as high a spell block roll as possible. It's the most expensive of the Gear that is required – until you have it – a normal Spell Shield with Spell damage, cast speed (craftable) and high block (it can get up to 31%).

Blood dance boots – it's not required – but very desirable – it gives a lot of damage, regeneration – if you can get one with +1 frenzy – even better.

Rumi's Concoction – until you have Rathpith – you want one with High spell block, once you have the Globe – one with high Block is better. If you can get 2 of them – they will have nearly 100% uptime.
Rest of the gear (gloves, head) – Life/resistances. If you can get a gloves with open suffix – at Haku 7 he can craft 1-2% block chance on them.

Current Gear

Spoiler

Jewels
You must have 4+% Mana reduction on every Jewel. I highly recommend also getting life (6%+) on it. Third/forth modifier doesn’t matter – whatever you can get. Block is obviously ideal but those are hard to roll.

Gem Links
Chest: Incinirate, LMP, Spell echo, faster casting, fire penetration, faster casting
Head: Cast when damage taken (level 20), Tempest shield, molten shell, Life leech (I know I can activate tempest shield on my own but iam lazy)
Claw: Vaal haste, enduring cry, increased duration
Shield: anger, arctic armour, herald of thunder
Gloves: Whirling blades, faster attacks, fortify, lighting warp
Boots: cast when damage taken (level 20), warlod's mark, flame golem, blind

Leveling:

on this build you can use incinirate as soon as it becomes aviable (level 12)

Buy elreon Rings as soon as you can - Those alone will handle the mana cost to start with - Add mana reduction nodes and jewels as mana cost increase with levels and gems.

Bandits: Life, cast speed (or passive), frenzy charge

level 25 (more or less):

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABBLMLYTWSPC1KyFpSaPJuqnvDgpuDX4PMmjubXaIAqJqvbLXytz7AZsau1abYveFz7TzwH_KX_go=

level 40 (more or less):

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABBLMNzRQgGjgczicvK1Ax-zWSOtg8LT0PSshQR1pSXz9mVGjybqpvO3gNeWh7w3y7f-OCm4Nfg8yFe5BVmjubXaIAqJqpbq-ntfK3PsAawGbBBMT2xq7Vpti94XPsOO087w7wH_KX_gr-VA==

level 60 (more or less):

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwEswUtBjkNzRQgGjgaPhzOJy8rUDH7NZI62DwtPQ9DMUd-SshQR1FgWlJfP2VNZlRo8m6qbzt07XXLd-N4DXk5eWh673vDfLt-4n_jgpuDX4PMhNmFe41-kFWaO5tdogComqlur6e18rc-vTa-p8AawGbBBMT2xq7NmNWm2L3aweFz6mLsOO087w7wH_KX8wb7qv4K_lQ=

Level 88

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEswUtBjkM9w3NFCAaOBo-HM4e3ycvK1AtqC5TL8wx-zWSOtg64TwtPQ89_ECgQzFHfkrITeNPVlBHUWBYY1oaWlJfP2VNZlRo8m6qbzt07XXLd-N4DXk5eWh673vDfLt-4n_jgpuDCYNfg8yE2YV7jM-NfpBVmjubXaIApleomqluqZWsr6-nsZCzP7Xytz631r02voC-p768wBrAZsC_wQTBgsMzxBXE9sauzZjTb9Wm2L3awdtZ4XPp1epi7DjtPO8O8B_yRfKX8wb2SPuq_gr-VP6P?accountName=templer10&characterName=I_Hate_Dying

Theoretical level 100

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEswUtBjkJqgz3Dc0UIBo4Gj4czhzcHt8nLytQLaguUy_MMfsy0TWSOtg64TwtPQ89_ECgQzFFR0WdR35KyE3jT1ZQR1FgU1JYY1oaWlJfP2VNZlRo8m6qbzt07XXLd-N4DXk5eWh673vDfLt-4n_jgpuDCYNfg8yE2YV7i4yMz41-jxqQVZo7muCbXaIApleomqluqZWsr6-nsZCzP7Xytz631r02voC-p768wBrAZsCawL_BBMGCwzPEFcT2xq7NmNNv1abYvdn82sHbWeFz6dXqYuvu7DjtPO8O8B_yRfKX8wb2SPnd-6r-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=templer10&characterName=I_Hate_Dying

* Ill edit in Screenshots of dps/defenses.

IGN: I_Hate_Dying
Last edited by templer10 on Aug 15, 2015, 9:12:48 AM
I play with this guy, I can attest to his being the strongest Incinerate build anywhere at the moment. Can do any map mod, FAST, and doesn't really die, well, ever.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Aug 12, 2015, 10:24:49 AM
realy good build, i think it's an immortal caster
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Damn,finally someone done that :( ,that Blood Magic builds with RF was so funny and fake tanky You posted one of MY BUILDS

I prefere other one variant much more stronger,RF viable with 9-10 jewels,2 more endurance charges(one from quest),higher regen,3 auras ( 50%,35%,25%) and no 2 eleron rings,just one

I'v lost about 10 chars on Tempest league with it BUT .... 1/10 Beyound Boss and my fault 9/10 cause crashes/during loading map...

it is preatty strong !

ps. hate You and other attention wh... who post builds for noobs for fame

ps.2 You still dont see much more stronger variant,little less tanky but over 50k tooltip dps so about 4x stronger than Yours :D
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Aug 12, 2015, 4:27:56 PM
i could adjust the build slightly to run righteous fire - but that build can't do about half of current common map mods at high level maps (minus resists, blood magic, vulnerability, no life/mana) - so what's the point?
Last edited by templer10 on Aug 12, 2015, 5:24:08 PM
What could you do to make it RF viable? I liked your build best out of all incinerate builds i've found and i'd love to know how could RF be added to it. Also, since incinerate costs 0 mana, would Scold's + VMS work? and if not, would it do the trick to take away a little reduced mana cost so it would cost 1 mana, make the mana regen with the socket or skillpoint leftover for it to cover the 1 mana incinerate?
"
What could you do to make it RF viable? I liked your build best out of all incinerate builds i've found and i'd love to know how could RF be added to it. Also, since incinerate costs 0 mana, would Scold's + VMS work? and if not, would it do the trick to take away a little reduced mana cost so it would cost 1 mana, make the mana regen with the socket or skillpoint leftover for it to cover the 1 mana incinerate?

RF is truly a terrible idea for mapping overall, just saying. The entire point is he can do ALL MODS. Not to mention you lose a HUGE chunk of Spell Block, even with Rainbowstrides, and you also lose the Frenzy Charges if you do that since you can't do RF + Blood Rage anyway....

You can probably tweak is easily to do RF, but RF is shite.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
"

RF is truly a terrible idea for mapping overall, just saying. The entire point is he can do ALL MODS. Not to mention you lose a HUGE chunk of Spell Block, even with Rainbowstrides, and you also lose the Frenzy Charges if you do that since you can't do RF + Blood Rage anyway....

You can probably tweak is easily to do RF, but RF is shite.

what he said is correct - you can't really run rightous fire and still have decent block - especially not spell block (which is the importent one) - that's because you need rise of the phoenix and Blood dance (frenzy charges really help on the regen you need for rightous fire).

Personally - i wouldn't run righteous fire - it's not worth it.

If you really want to do incinirate/rightous fire - ill just skip playing it as a block build and just take a lot more life nodes.

Scold will work - but the 15% cast speed reduction will hurt. also - no life/resistances/armor isn't fun either. it will also mean you suddenly can't do no mana/life regen maps - and probably not the 60% mana regen reduced one also. Gearing will also start to be a problem since you will need to get mana regen on an elrion ring.

you will also not be able to reserve 100% of your mana like i do (so less auras/heralds etc) unless you take mana reservation nodes (possible - but you lose a couple of passive points). overall - not sure it's worth it.
Last edited by templer10 on Aug 12, 2015, 6:35:44 PM
Alright ty guys. I'm sorta new to the game and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. It was just I found RF to be such an interesting skill and I wanted to try and use it. I'll leave it for a future build tho
Updated with some screenshot of dps and defenses.

First screenshot is double boss academy with 3 additional projectiles and some damage mods - look at all those pretty whirlwinds....

Which do nothing at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info