Diablo 4 or new Xpac? Likely the 2end Xpac..

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

FWIW I think the "bad fairy" is pretty creepy

Spoiler

I think your "Bad Fairy" must be Atziri's less-well-known sister, who keeps her extra "assets" atop her head. =~[.]^=

Holy shit, can't unsee, I hate chyou 0_o
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I enjoyed D3, in the same fashion Charan likes to describe it.

It's great to pass the time with and it has some sick combat moves (<3 monk)

Though it's a serious let-down in therms of story line and difficulty itself.

I honestly enjoyed it more when inferno was a real thread to players, i still fondly remember my permastun DH which could cope with act2 inferno upon release. I felt quite proud being able to beat that content.

Though i have not played RoS and probably never will since i don't have much money and the money i do have actually goes to PoE.

But if they made a successor that looks interesting i would give it a go. I never understood the obsession on these forums to talk one game down to show favor to the other.

Why can't you just show favor to one without the need to insult the other. Both games are fun and i see no reason to question/argue that point.

Though i have been called a fool on numerous times so what do i know.

I would think gamers would applaud some competition between ARPG games/company's since it stimulates improvements across the board.

what was this thread about again?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
If there is a new expansion pack, we'll have to see what changes Blizzard will bring. That being said, story won't be fixed very likely and aesthetics can be only patched to some point, so I have little interest. There are also thing that I read about and dislike like the whole set thing, but YMMV.

If there is a D4, I hope they learn more from D2, and take the things that actually worked in D3 (like adventure mode and crazy combat engine).

That being said, no hard feelings towards Blizzard, they are not just as untouchable as before.

PS: you can't discard a Diablo game in another genre, too.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
i hope it is diablo lod 2.0
my english sux.
Blizzard failed so massively in D3, i have no words.

The biggest example is how they did away with deckard cain. Butchered by some random no name side boss for something that had zero impact on the story of D3. Cain for christ sake, just decided lets make this random dude kill him so the player feels "under pressure". Worst i have ever seen in any game, no kidding.

If they wanted to kill cain so much, there were other ways, most obviously he could have chosen to sacrifice himself as the only way to solve some issue or whatever.. but in that way...

They FUCKING KILLED CAIN..

And i will not forgive them for that. They did it in such a foul way.. first he is down in the cathedral.. yet you come to find him just lolling around unhurt by the skeletons and things.. Good old cain, feared for you a moment there buddy, but no ofc, they would never kill him he's just a constant part of Diablo.. Bit later down the line.. Random dev thinks? Wow lets kill cain with no warning, coz why not? The story intensifies!!

So bad on all levels.

Still, i'll be playing the new season in D3 on the 28'th. It is fun for a week or so, and i need a break from PoE to reinvigorate myself to continue farming.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Well they already made a card game and a moba, also an online shooter is in the making... what could be next on the agenda? Maybe a Diablo zombie survival game?

i lol'd.

steam early access made the dogs dinner out of zombie zurvival idea, so it would be fitting for blizzard to slide in after the fact a deliver zombie survival eye candy on rails.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 13, 2015, 11:07:23 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:

So bad on all levels.

Still, i'll be playing the new season in D3 on the 28'th. It is fun for a week or so, and i need a break from PoE to reinvigorate myself to continue farming.

well alright then lol
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:

So bad on all levels.

well alright then lol

You know.. it's one of those things i just shouldnt think about and just have fun with, because if i start thinking critically about it, it just gets worse and worse.. the decisions made... But pretty fun for some mindless action every now and then :P
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:

So bad on all levels.

well alright then lol

You know.. it's one of those things i just shouldnt think about and just have fun with, because if i start thinking critically about it, it just gets worse and worse.. the decisions made... But pretty fun for some mindless action every now and then :P

By your own admission your point is rendered moot.
"
C1111 wrote:
i hope it is diablo lod 2.0

That's called Reaper of Souls :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info