Three Dragons mechanics

Hi, i have a question about Three Dragons mask.

I play as Flame Totem Maruder and i wonder is wearing this mask will give me some benefits?

I use herald of Ice anf turned off HoT and also now i use Ice Golem - i`m trying to make my

build not 100% pure fire dmg but also add some Crit chance.

If someone could explain me how this attributes of this mask works on mobs, will appreciate.

Best,
In Game nick - Amarinho
It's simple, if you have some chance to freeze/shock/ignite, whenever you hit an enemy you may proc some of them, and if you do a crit all of them will trigger. However, strength of the effect depends on how much damage you did in that hit with a corresponding element, with the possibility of freeze or shock not happening at all if the damage was low.

Three dragons just changes which damage type gets checked for each status ailment, nothing more.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
My DPF is around 9,2k atm - with IIQ/IIR setup on Sire of Shards - with 4 projectiles.

I wonder how can i notice the effect of shock from my three dragons mask - ofc i like this mask mainly due to % total res which is really nice.
In Game nick - Amarinho
There are few uses mostly for high damage crit builds:

1) Get freeze from lightning crits and HoT, you can even permafreeze some bosses this way.
2) Get shock or shock+ignite from common phys/fire/hatred builds.

If you run low damage/fast hitting skills you may not be geting benefits because mobs are too thick to get shocked by low damage. You need to check melt speed with and without dragons, if helm does the job, then shocked mobs should melt very fast, leave shocked corpses and proc HoT almost permanently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info