So I did full clear pit map at lvl 57 with 0 deaths and 0 portal

I was leveling my third character, just starting act2 merciless. I had to do my 4 dailies of masters lvl 7, did not want to log in/out to get my main. So I gave it a try with this new fresh character. Everything went fine. Was time for Zana, I knew I would get a 70+ area. Ok lets try, I got a 71 map with vorici mission. Again, everything went fine. So I gave me a challenge. A lot of people are complaining about the pit map, so why not try to full clear it with 0 deaths and 0 portal. Took me less than 10min. I did all this with a lvl 57 character with no armor, no evasion, 2k7 life and unoptimised gear, except for the weapon.

Spoiler

Yep, seems like Poison Arrow is a good skill
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Aug 10, 2015, 2:59:49 AM
"
Zybeline2 wrote:
I was leveling my third character, just starting act2 merciless. I had to do my 4 dailies of masters lvl 7, did not want to log in/out to get my main. So I gave it a try with this new fresh character. Everything went fine. Was time for Zana, I knew I would get a 70+ area. Ok lets try, I got a 71 map with vorici mission. Again, everything went fine. So I gave me a challenge. A lot of people are complaining about the pit map, so why not try to full clear it with 0 deaths and 0 portal. Took me less than 10min. I did all this with a lvl 57 character with no armor, no evasion, 2k7 life and unoptimised gear, except for the weapon.

Spoiler

Yep, seems like Poison Arrow is a good skill

So all content should be balanced around poison arrow??? LoL!
You have a 5 linked +2 bow with high qualitied gems... Doesn't really prove a lot except that poison arrow doesn't rely on passive points as much as gem links and levels.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Now try that with a dual strike shadow. I will even let you use melee splash gem and life leech ;)
pit me is hard ? o.0 I have never died there even with some of my worse characters and I'm far from a rich player.
Pillar of the caged god builds can also do that
Gz to you. It's just an AoE-check, same as Jungle Valley Boss.
Either you got a skill with sufficient AoE or you don't. Simple as that.

Usually those Boss encounters are fine, however the concern with Pit Map is that it's a freaking 68 map. People who are new and start mapping with this map will VERY LIKELY die and think the boss is plain OP and game sucks etc. That is the only reason why there is so much complaint about the map. Just TRY to have some empathy with newbies man, it really isn't that hard.
IGN: Kyrell
ITT AOE char does AOE damage

Rock , Paper , WTF!

This doesn't mean jack. EVERY build has a weak point (boss).

My Build has no trouble with Jungle Valley, Mervil (any level), and so on and so forth but the pit boss is balls.

Just like your build will fail hard on some bosses due to the nature of the game.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well playing meta bow skill proves little to nothing. Especially when poison arrow allows you to concentrate on positioning.

I challenge you to do same thing with bow non-crit physical build!
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info