[2.0] KuteKitteh's Insanely Tanky Incinerate V2 - AA/MoM/LC/Armor, safe & easy mapping!

Warlord mark give endurance charge on kill.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 28, 2015, 1:49:48 AM
rf will fit in this build?
"
MuFeR wrote:
Is this build decent to start on Tempest? Almost everyone that linked his gear in this thread is on standard and it looks like most people run max block+spellblock incinerate these days.

I was running this build on Tempest, when u get your almost all gear with main tree its really tanky, at least for lower lvl maps, later monsters could hit more, so maybe need to invest more. I did like budget version in less than 20c i think, but dead in 71 map due my mistake
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Warlord mark give endurance charge on kill.

Right, but she said she was using Enfeeble?
@Matematikas, your gear is not bad at all. I would work on getting a 30% MS boots with a better life roll. Glove and rings could benefit from T1 life rolls too.

@Seufari, life leech is totally unnecessary if you're good at flasking.

@Merneith, I just use it for the .6 seconds of phys invuln. It's just a damage cushion for extremely high bursts of physical damage to help you from going oom.

P.S. I'm not a girl. meow :3

@Bash, no. RF sucks anyways, it doesn't let you run less/no regen maps.

[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
Elf_97 wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Do 140% regeneration mana rate on the tree is enought to sustain incinerate if i dont take MOM ???

Thx for futur response..

Kitteh wrote:
If you use an elreon ring, sure.

OK ty, think i need to test it myself and i really dont want any elreon ring in my build :/

Lol because freedom is the best thing human had released x)

Sustaining incinerate without elreon rings or huge investment into mana and mana regen or bloodmagic and ALOT OF life regen is impossible (or you know these retarded mana pots GGG still shovel to our mouths bleh)

I was able to sustain lvl 20 in incinerate in 6l with 250% mana regen and going MoM running lvl 7 clarity...

Now im running 3 Elreon jewelery and - 15% less mana cost. But incinerate costs me 1 mana. Saved points transfered for more survivability and dmg.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
@Merneith, I just use it for the .6 seconds of phys invuln. It's just a damage cushion for extremely high bursts of physical damage to help you from going oom.

P.S. I'm not a girl. meow :3

Cool, thanks for the info. And sorry - shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.
This is a great build and has changed my POE experience significantly. Thanks for posting it.

I have a couple of questions.

I am running Atzeri's Splendor Sacrificial Garb 6L, and all is working p
My previous reply did not post correctly - let me try again.

Great Build. It has changed my poe experience considerably.

A question: I am running Atzeri Splendor 6L and was wondering if the PD to LD conversion from Lightning Coil was necessary for the build? I get a lot of life and mana leech from the Atzeri but it does nothing for PD.

Also can you tell me what Eleron's Ring is?

Thanks again, especially for all the extra discussion and comments.

"
c_dificil wrote:
My previous reply did not post correctly - let me try again.

Great Build. It has changed my poe experience considerably.

A question: I am running Atzeri Splendor 6L and was wondering if the PD to LD conversion from Lightning Coil was necessary for the build? I get a lot of life and mana leech from the Atzeri but it does nothing for PD.

Also can you tell me what Eleron's Ring is?

Thanks again, especially for all the extra discussion and comments.

I cant answer to the Atzeri Splendor, but the Eleron ring will come from the master Elreon. As you level him, check for his -mana jewelry. Try to get one with -7 to mana cost, and aug it, then regal, then master craft for usefull mods. It may take a few tries to get a useful one with good aug and regal mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info