[2.0] KuteKitteh's Insanely Tanky Incinerate V2 - AA/MoM/LC/Armor, safe & easy mapping!

Hallo everyone and Kitty, nice build. Playing it on hardcore, already 60 level, i was your build user i think like almost year ago on fullblock Arc :) Always like to play tanky builds, since im not good player :D
I started to play again like 4-5 days ago, many changes.. Just wanted to ask: does jewels can be removed from skill tree, if i put them, or its permanent (didn't wanted to try out).
Also, maybe someone could tell, what is highest dex requirement from gems for this build, since i'm struggling with dextirity problems, it comes not so much from skill tree. What are armor piece, which can be choosed, to get an extra dex mod on it, without loosing too much other important different affixes?
Could someone tell me too, if someone knows, is it possible to know from poe.trade what item level is that? I would really like to buy Cloak of flame since it's for my begginers budget, but most of them aren't 5s, and i fear a bit, that lately i couldnt reroll it to 5s with jeweller orbs :/ Or what is minimum ilvl, when armor can get 5 sockets?
Thanks for responses.
"
Just wanted to ask: does jewels can be removed from skill tree, if i put them, or its permanent (didn't wanted to try out)

Yes, they can.

"
What are armor piece, which can be choosed, to get an extra dex mod on it, without loosing too much other important different affixes?

I' d say amulet.

"
if someone knows, is it possible to know from poe.trade what item level is that?

I dont think you can.

Regarding socket number and links. Vorici master offers a guarantee number of sockets and links for a fixed price of Jewellers orbs for number of sockets and Orbs of Fusing for number of linked sockets, if you dont want to gamble. You can read more about it here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vorici,_Master_Assassin
Do 140% regeneration mana rate on the tree is enought to sustain incinerate if i dont take MOM ???

Thx for futur response..
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 18, 2015, 6:28:13 PM
Hey was playing this build in tempest and ripped at around lv 73 due to my own fault. (was tanking museum bosses and map had poison on hit + i was frame dropping like crazy). Basically face tanked every boss minus malachai in cruel cause i was a pussy. sick build.

Now, I was planning on rerolling this again and Was wondering if this build was atziri viable. Also I like this build because of the cheap BiS available, (using cloak of flames cause aint nobody got time to farm 15 ex for an unlinked LC), but was wondering how do you think this build fares in terms of defense versus iron will incinerators, rf incinerators, and block incinerators. Main point was if it was atziri viable though, never done atziri before and planning on pushing it this league. Thanks in advance and sorry for the lengthy wall of text.
I've have some more questions: Is it important which level my gems are? I mean not dmg ones, but those CWDT + Enfeeble + Inc. duration + Immortal call + Molten shell + Tempest shield + Blood rage + artic breath?
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Do 140% regeneration mana rate on the tree is enought to sustain incinerate if i dont take MOM ???

Thx for futur response..

From POE Wiki:

"
Mind Over Matter is a keystone passive skill that allows the character's mana to absorb a portion of the damage dealt to life, not energy shield.

MOM doesnt regenarate mana it act as "additional" life, as tooltip read: "When Hit, 30% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life"

With Clarity, without Elreon -mana rings, I dont have any issues with mana so far.
I have to say this build is extremely solid. I tried a lot of different builds in 2.0 and most of them got shredded in act 4 merciless but not this one. Facetanked everything except merciless Malachai with some budget gear costing around 5c. Ripped a few times trying to solo merciless Malachai but he's pretty insane.

I have a few questions. Right now I'm sitting on only 1.8k armor of which 1.2k is coming from the shield. The other pieces provide a bit here and there. I assume you have 5.2k due to your shield and having lightning coil instead of CoF but in your calculations, you're assuming the CoF variant has 3.2k armor. What am I missing to make up that difference? I still need to pick up combat stamina but even so that's still only +30%.

Is there a significant duration difference between level 1 IC and level 20 IC with 3 endurance charges and max ID? I tried low level CWDT + IC and it really annoys me because it procs on basically any hit and has a pretty short immune duration. Main issue with leveling IC is of course you need to level CWDT too which means it procs less but I think I rather it proc only on really big hits and last longer anyway.
"
nula wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:

Thx for futur response..

From POE Wiki:

"
Mind Over Matter is a keystone passive skill that allows the character's mana to absorb a portion of the damage dealt to life, not energy shield.

MOM doesnt regenarate mana it act as "additional" life, as tooltip read: "When Hit, 30% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life"

With Clarity, without Elreon -mana rings, I dont have any issues with mana so far.

Lol i thought i was clear ^^ ( i'm a frenchie)I know MOM dont regenerate mana , what i mean if with only 140% regen node taken on the tree without taking MOM node ( with MOM i think more mana regen is essential than just the 140%^^ as the mana protecting life and it's why kitteh have 190% mana regen on this tree) also without taking elreon ring and Lightning coil ( cause i want more freedom on my chest and ring/amy slot for easily doing Magic find)

Just wanted know if around 130-140 % mana regen are enought for sustaining just incinerate all days. Because i want try a derivate version of this build with more block chance,some mana regen node and again without this expansive 6L lightning coil chest and elreon ring and amy.

Atm i rerolled a Scion with Rathik power LVL up method and i am lvl 37 at the begining of cruel difficulty.And i need some help on % mana regen node for achieving my incinerate goal.It's my first attempt.

Here my current passive tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwFLQhnCTMVIBg8GbQtgy_MNZJDMUd-SshaUmVNbqpvO3Ttdct343gNeu97w4TZjX6TOptdqJqpbrXyvSe9Nr6nwBrBgs2Y0TbYvdrB4izqYvKX-eg=

Using Noaphiel scion base build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1395995

Finally you give me a short idea by saying " With clarity and without elreon -mana ring" you dont have mana issue.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 20, 2015, 5:14:05 AM
"
Matematikas wrote:
I've have some more questions: Is it important which level my gems are? I mean not dmg ones, but those CWDT + Enfeeble + Inc. duration + Immortal call + Molten shell + Tempest shield + Blood rage + artic breath?
Everything you listed should be cwdt level 1 except for molten shell. They're all purely utility skills. For molten shell, the damage actually matters since you want it to nuke nearby mobs when you get bursted with phys damage.

"
Astrohawke wrote:
I have to say this build is extremely solid. I tried a lot of different builds in 2.0 and most of them got shredded in act 4 merciless but not this one. Facetanked everything except merciless Malachai with some budget gear costing around 5c. Ripped a few times trying to solo merciless Malachai but he's pretty insane.

I have a few questions. Right now I'm sitting on only 1.8k armor of which 1.2k is coming from the shield. The other pieces provide a bit here and there. I assume you have 5.2k due to your shield and having lightning coil instead of CoF but in your calculations, you're assuming the CoF variant has 3.2k armor. What am I missing to make up that difference? I still need to pick up combat stamina but even so that's still only +30%.

Is there a significant duration difference between level 1 IC and level 20 IC with 3 endurance charges and max ID? I tried low level CWDT + IC and it really annoys me because it procs on basically any hit and has a pretty short immune duration. Main issue with leveling IC is of course you need to level CWDT too which means it procs less but I think I rather it proc only on really big hits and last longer anyway.
I have a 1.8k armor shield. There's 20% from Sanctity, 30% from Combat Stamina, and 40% from the "shield defense" node by Sanctuary (I could rant about how effective those nodes are, but that's for another day!). My amulet's also popping me a nice 16%. So for me it's over 3.7k armor from my shield alone, never mind the other pieces of armor.

CWDT is preference-based. I don't even use endurance charges, and I don't really mind the IC - it has yet to actually save my butt, and I'm considering swapping it out for more CWDT fun. But try running without EC's - it's very stress-free, and it doesn't matter what level your CWDT is since you're going off of IC's base duration.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Which build is better in term of survivability/DPS and mf between your and the scion build named Hyper tank scion of Sincursus?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1323014
No clue. I don't know enough about that one.

"
skylight1992 wrote:
Just got a
drop today

wonder is it better to use this + pledge? or LC + shield?
Kaom + Pledge has the advantage of being able to counter both phys and elemental, at the cost of lower effective leech/recovery versus phys. Try it out if you can afford it.

"
MadMik3 wrote:
I loved your 1.3 COD Incinerate build! I guess i have to give this one a go because I was looking for a way to use these
Bottomless mana pool much?

"
Elf_97 wrote:

Thx for futur response..
If you use an elreon ring, sure.

"
Graado wrote:
Hey was playing this build in tempest and ripped at around lv 73 due to my own fault. (was tanking museum bosses and map had poison on hit + i was frame dropping like crazy). Basically face tanked every boss minus malachai in cruel cause i was a pussy. sick build.

Now, I was planning on rerolling this again and Was wondering if this build was atziri viable. Also I like this build because of the cheap BiS available, (using cloak of flames cause aint nobody got time to farm 15 ex for an unlinked LC), but was wondering how do you think this build fares in terms of defense versus iron will incinerators, rf incinerators, and block incinerators. Main point was if it was atziri viable though, never done atziri before and planning on pushing it this league. Thanks in advance and sorry for the lengthy wall of text.
I haven't run atz with it yet, but I've had enough experience running her with casters to know ahead of time that this build is sufficient for atz. So yes, it is atziri viable. If you've never done atz before, I would recommend trying her on SC first - there are little kinks and nuances that you need to experience first-hand.

[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info