is zana worse now?

i seem to only get 72-74 maps from my lvl 7 zana in warbands. from what i remember i used to get 76 or 77 maps from my dailies before awakening. is this a nerf to zana, a bug or do i remember wrong?
Yeah it was a nerf. Highest lvl map she gives now is 75 I believe.
Last edited by Enahkra on Aug 8, 2015, 2:44:49 PM
"
Enahkra wrote:
Yeah it was a nerf. Highest lvl map she gives now is 75 I believe.

that's from max lvl zana also i guess?
Yeah. That's what I've heard too. So maps get higher but Zana maps get lower. Nice.

I booted mine last night after she hit 6. I don't really see a reason to favor her over other masters anymore. Getting a 77 Zana map was great when the highest was 78. New Zana should give 80 or 81 maps. Even keeping the 77 ones would be better than what she gives now.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Its kinda pointless to get zana to lvl 8. Unless you really care about the 1% increased quantity on maps when she lvls up.
"
royvisser1990 wrote:
Its kinda pointless to get zana to lvl 8. Unless you really care about the 1% increased quantity on maps when she lvls up.

i would still keep her at lvl 8 for the unique items she sells. but other than that i agree with you.

her daily missions are too low. is the idea really getting her to a high level only to be given some lvl 72 daily maps??

it has come to the point where i don't do the daily missions anymore. before i would always do them if i had time because it was a good shot at getting some high level map.

i realize this thread is half feedback half seeking wisdom :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 9, 2015, 11:44:54 AM
Every level of Zana shifts her daily map minimum and mximum limit by one level. That is a lot of bonus experience dude.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info